• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound: Details on six Legendary Pokémon distribut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound: Details on six Legendary Pokémon distribution

The latest issue of CoroCoro Comic has officially revealed the Mythical Pokémon Hoopa's alternate form, Hoopa Unbound. Additionally, details on the Japanese region 18th movie Legendary Pokémon distribution have been announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: CoroCoro offically reveals Hoopa Unbound, announces new event distribution: Playe

Jesus Christ, Hoopa has a drastic as hell transformation there. o.o

It also reminds me a bit of Koloktos, the boss of the Ancient Cistern in Zelda: Skyward Sword...

Re: CoroCoro offically reveals Hoopa Unbound, announces new event distribution: Playe

Power up form nothing, that's an evolution there! :eek:

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound: Details on six Legendary Pokémon distr

This is the most drastic "form change" I'd ever seen in Pokemon history. Is this still qualified as a "form"?

BTW, so there will be two Hoopa in the movies? I think it will be much more interesting in terms of story-writing if that one single one friended with Ash is the ultimate boss of this movie. What kind of climactic moment it may turn out to be when Ash found out his new friend in fact was the true villain hoping to destroy the world......

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound: Details on six Legendary Pokémon distr

This is the most drastic "form change" I'd ever seen in Pokemon history. Is this still qualified as a "form"?

BTW, so there will be two Hoopa in the movies? I think it will be much more interesting in terms of story-writing if that one single one friended with Ash is the ultimate boss of this movie. What kind of climactic moment it may turn out to be when Ash found out his new friend in fact was the true villain hoping to destroy the world......
I agree, but judging from the manga adaptation, the "evil" Hoopa Unbound is just a shadow of the real Hoopa (which used to be Hoopa Unbound before its powers got sealed). It seems that the shadow is a result of Hoopa not having access to its true form.

I don't think Hoopa is the main villain.

I think its simply a case that Hoopa needs to learn to control its true power, rather than rely on the Prison Bottle to have it contained for it.

I agree, but judging from the manga adaptation, the "evil" Hoopa Unbound is just a shadow of the real Hoopa (which used to be Hoopa Unbound before its powers got sealed). It seems that the shadow is a result of Hoopa not having access to its true form.

So it is like the matchstick Buu and the chubby Buu of DBZ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom