• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core, an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core

The latest Tweet has me confused. Is it saying that "Satoshi Greninja" is a forme in the main games, or is it exclusive to the anime? I'm guessing the latter.

All of this information is about the anime. Theoretically, none of them could appear in the games (but it is incredibly unlikely that Perfect Form Zygarde, at the very least, won't be in the games).

Re: CoroCoro officially reveals new Zygarde formes: Details on Zygarde 10%, 50%, Core

Zygarde formes is basead on Loki's sons, nordic mythology.

Kudos to you for noticing that but I guess they didn't have room for the 8 legged horse.

They might be saving that form for when more information is revealed about the next anime movie M18. Normally they save something else to be revealed later in February when the full trailer of the movie is shown or another CoroCoro issue has further information about the new movies such as Keldeo in M15, Mega Mewtwo Y in M16, Mega Diancie in M17 and Hoopa's Unbound forme in M18.

Also I haven't seen much of Cell's appearance in Dragon Ball Z but I have seen many episodes with Freiza and I thought Zygarde's new formes were more like Freiza's various forms because Freiza often says things like "I'm only using 1%/50% of my power".

Am I the only one confused why we got only 1 page of leaks? No one else seems to have mentioned it. Is this normal? Im sure its usually about 3 - 4 pages,

Am I the only one confused why we got only 1 page of leaks? No one else seems to have mentioned it. Is this normal? Im sure its usually about 3 - 4 pages,

I bet the rest just dealt with PSMD and less exciting stuff so whoever scanned this took just the most interesting bits

Cool.

Though is this a multi-episode arc like with Episode N (only better), or will it be mixed in with the regular plot :confused:

I bet 100% Zygarde is around 770 - 800 BST. The dog forme is pretty absurd, but I think by release it'll become pretty normal to me. Interesting news nonetheless.

Cool.

Though is this a multi-episode arc like with Episode N (only better), or will it be mixed in with the regular plot :confused:

"Episode N" was a short post-league arc so they could focus on the evil team. This time they can't really do that since we're at the middle of the journey. We'll definitely still see Ash's Gyms, Serena's Showcases, TRio's schemes, random adventures and all the usual stuff we always see. We'll just get to see Alain and Team Flare appearing every now and then and become relevant to the show's plot.
At least we can be sure the anime will get more exciting from now on, with Ash and Serena only needing 1 badge and 2 keys, then going into their big tournaments, Alain being around, Team Flare, Zygarde... we have a lot to look forward to in the near future!

Cool.

It's essentially the same thing as Best Wishes! Season 2. "Episode N" was arc within Best Wishes! Season 2. I imagine the different naming formats is just to reflect the different names of the games.

Another Mega-Legendary to join Mewtwo and Rayquaza in the 780s BST.

If it was a Mega Legendary (or some other basically-Mega mechanic), it would only have 700 BST.

If it was a Mega Legendary (or some other basically-Mega mechanic), it would only have 700 BST.
Oopss... my bad! I looked at Xerneas and Yveltal BSTs and forgot that Zygard's were lower... :sweatlol:

I didn't want to spoil myself, but I couldn't resist.

Doggy Zygarde? Okay...

Can we all just agree that no one cares who did/didn't predict this, jeez :p

This is what I'm thinking too, Team Flare's appearances will probably be spread out rather than all at once like Plasma. They're probably using the Z version of the Team Flare story so I doubt they'll resolve it before the game comes out.

Edit: meant to be in reply to Piplup's post above.

This is what I'm thinking too, Team Flare's appearances will probably be spread out rather than all at once like Plasma. They're probably using the Z version of the Team Flare story so I doubt they'll resolve it before the game comes out.

While I do agree with you, if they are indeed incorporating the Z version of Flare plot (if there is a Z anyway), wouldn't the mere setup episodes be major spoilers for the game plot? Unless they keep things incredibly vague until the climax, but somehow I feel like this will be anime's take on the Flare plot whereas the next game will probably do something else.

While I do agree with you, if they are indeed incorporating the Z version of Flare plot (if there is a Z anyway), wouldn't the mere setup episodes be major spoilers for the game plot? Unless they keep things incredibly vague until the climax, but somehow I feel like this will be anime's take on the Flare plot whereas the next game will probably do something else.

As always the anime events will probably be very loosely based on the games, not identical. So it won't necessarily spoil too much, especially if the game will be out before they progress too much with the Flare story. Remember there's Alain too which can be met separately from Team Flare encounters (or get involved and cause the story to go differently from the game story since the game won't have alain) and of course the usual gyms/showcases/TRio/fillers...
I can see them only giving us one or two Flare appearances before the game release, and only after the release get more into it.

For some reason, the new Zygarde forms remind me of that cartoon Ben 10, particularly the 10% completion form.

But, it's some pretty cool info none the less.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom