1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to

Discussion in 'Pokémon News from Bulbanews' started by BulbaBot, Mar 13, 2012.

1. BulbaBot

BulbaBot Dreams of electric Bulbasaur

Blog Posts:
    CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Set to be ...

Revealed in this month's issue of CoroCoro is the TCG debut of Keldeo. Keldeo, a water type, will be featured in the upcoming Keldeo Battle Strength Deck. Also featured in CoroCoro a new Beginning Set featuring the Unova starter final evolutions and many previous generation's Pokémon. Both products will be released April 20th.

Read more on Bulbanews

2. Joshawott

Joshawott The Possibly Fake

Blog Posts:
    Re: CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Se

I really like that Keldeo card, as well as the illustrations of the new Unova starter cards.

3. Kelleo

Kelleo Secret Sword of Justice

Blog Posts:
    Re: CoroCoro reveals first Keldeo card: Keldeo Battle Strength Deck, New Beginning Se

Ooh, awesome! But what's that CD for?

4. Maverick Nate

Maverick Nate Administrator Staff Coordinator

Blog Posts:

The CD is just a How to Play DVD released with the product

5. Kelleo

Kelleo Secret Sword of Justice

Blog Posts:

Ah, I see. I guess I wouldn't mind having that.

6. clubchloe1

clubchloe1 New Member

Blog Posts:

Wow..Everything Pokemon gets leaked out on CoroCoro, even the box art for Black & White 2, but I'm not complaining...