• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

CoroCoro reveals Mega Metagross: Steven Stone to return as Champion

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro reveals Mega Metagross: Steven Stone to return as Champion

The latest issue of CoroCoro has revealed Mega Metagross. Mega Metagross will be used by Steven Stone as Champion.

Read more on Bulbanews

Leocul

Pumpkin Spiced
Reaction score
Wow! Well I think most of us were expecting to see MegaMetagross. That spike looks like a tongue though. Excited for better scans!

Last edited:

Kallyle

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Mega Metagross confirmed! Now all of those people who thought that GF would shoehorn MegaZard-X into Steven's team based off of a vague scan can have their fears put to rest. On the topic of the Mega itself, does anyone else get a more physical-attacker vibe from Megagross's (my new term for Mega Metagross) design? I mean, the front spike and the fact that Megagross has all four limbs into claw-like positions just makes it seem like it'll focus on contact moves, most of which are physical. I wouldn't be surprised if GF gave it the Tough Claws ability. It just seems like an odd choice to make for a Special-oriented wall...

Oh wait, I just checked Bulbapedia. It turns out that Metagross was more Physical-oriented to begin with. My bad. :/

Still, the design choice caught me by surprise. I didn't imagine that Megagross would look like that, and I doubt anyone else did either.

Osprey

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
:eek: HELL YES! I knew we all saw it coming, but yes! YEEEEEEEES! No Wallace, with evil Ludicolos! Finally. And Steven somehow manages to look even more boss standing next to that Megagross. How could that even be possible?!

Solayoh

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
:eek: HELL YES! I knew we all saw it coming, but yes! YEEEEEEEES! No Wallace, with evil Ludicolos! Finally. And Steven somehow manages to look even more boss standing next to that Megagross. How could that even be possible?!
I'm sure he will still be the Gym Leader, just not sure what happened to poor Juan.
Hoping for Mega Milotic!

DynamoRox4Sure

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score
Yes for another Mega Evolution. Mega Metagross looks awesome, and still hoping for more Megas.

Mantodea

Reaction score
I like how Megagross looks kind of like two normal Metagross fused together. Fits well with the rest of the line being two of the previous evo fused into one. I just hope they give it a good ability and stats and stuff (Still don't know what up with Mega Sableye. High Special Attack and Magic Bounce? Wut?).

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Hold on while I fanboy over this development.
Especially with my already having a shiny metagross.
SHINY MEGA METAGROSS!!!!!

Gravitas

Filled with DETERMINATION
Reaction score
For me, I'm more excited that Steven will be champion again. I don't want some wacky Wallace as champion, I want good 'ole Steve.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
A few more CoroCoro images have come in. Check the article again for Brawly and Madame Pikachu!

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Update again! Some Gym Leader and Elite Four designs revealed, as well as Professor Birch. Also, five alternate costumes of Pikachu, one of which is shown participating in a Contest!