• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro reveals Mega Metagross: Steven Stone to return as Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro reveals Mega Metagross: Steven Stone to return as Champion

The latest issue of CoroCoro has revealed Mega Metagross. Mega Metagross will be used by Steven Stone as Champion.

Read more on Bulbanews

Wow! Well I think most of us were expecting to see MegaMetagross. That spike looks like a tongue though. Excited for better scans!

Last edited:
Mega Metagross confirmed! Now all of those people who thought that GF would shoehorn MegaZard-X into Steven's team based off of a vague scan can have their fears put to rest. On the topic of the Mega itself, does anyone else get a more physical-attacker vibe from Megagross's (my new term for Mega Metagross) design? I mean, the front spike and the fact that Megagross has all four limbs into claw-like positions just makes it seem like it'll focus on contact moves, most of which are physical. I wouldn't be surprised if GF gave it the Tough Claws ability. It just seems like an odd choice to make for a Special-oriented wall...

Oh wait, I just checked Bulbapedia. It turns out that Metagross was more Physical-oriented to begin with. My bad. :/

Still, the design choice caught me by surprise. I didn't imagine that Megagross would look like that, and I doubt anyone else did either.

:eek: HELL YES! I knew we all saw it coming, but yes! YEEEEEEEES! No Wallace, with evil Ludicolos! Finally. And Steven somehow manages to look even more boss standing next to that Megagross. How could that even be possible?!

:eek: HELL YES! I knew we all saw it coming, but yes! YEEEEEEEES! No Wallace, with evil Ludicolos! Finally. And Steven somehow manages to look even more boss standing next to that Megagross. How could that even be possible?!

I'm sure he will still be the Gym Leader, just not sure what happened to poor Juan.
Hoping for Mega Milotic!

Yes for another Mega Evolution. Mega Metagross looks awesome, and still hoping for more Megas.

I like how Megagross looks kind of like two normal Metagross fused together. Fits well with the rest of the line being two of the previous evo fused into one. I just hope they give it a good ability and stats and stuff (Still don't know what up with Mega Sableye. High Special Attack and Magic Bounce? Wut?).

Hold on while I fanboy over this development.
Especially with my already having a shiny metagross.
SHINY MEGA METAGROSS!!!!!

For me, I'm more excited that Steven will be champion again. I don't want some wacky Wallace as champion, I want good 'ole Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom