• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Altaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Altaria, Salamence

Pages from this month's issue of CoroCoro have surfaced, revealing three new Mega Evolutions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Alt

Is it just me or would Shiny Mega Metagross and Mega Salamence make cool playable space ships/fighters?

Re: CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Alt

Wasn't expecting a G4 Pokemon to get a Mega in RS. Totally in love with Mega Altaria.

Well a lot of people were hoping for Mega Altaria (not sure why) but it looks like they got their wish so I am happy for them. :)
Mega Lopunny is a bit of a curve ball, was not expecting that, mainly as it's Generation 4 and I don't think it's that popular, maybe amongst girls?
Mega Salamance long awaited, but looks awful, I'm sorry but that is a horrible design. Its wings have been amputated and it just looks freaky.

EDIT: According to Pokebeach Mega Altaria is Dragon Fairy as well, again, something people were hoping for.

EDIT: According to Pokebeach Mega Altaria is Dragon Fairy as well, again, something people were hoping for.

Yeah, it says that in CoroCoro. It's been on the Bulbanews article since it was first published.

Yeah, it says that in CoroCoro. It's been on the Bulbanews article since it was first published.

Sorry, didn't see that.

Altaria... that is one fluffy son of a gun. The other two look kinda awkward. Salamence reminds me too much of a hang glider, and Lopunny's so lanky in some areas, it looks like a physical attack would kill it.

... And I thought Dragon/Fairy was a combo that was too OP to use. And yet here it is, in that giant cottonball...

Mega Lopunny is a bit of a curve ball, was not expecting that, mainly as it's Generation 4 and I don't think it's that popular, maybe amongst girls?

Oh, trust me... it's popular amongst boys for wicked reasons ;)

The new megas look pretty sweet. Just wish there will be a mega flygon as that's my favourite gen 3 dragon. Still I can't wait to play this game, november can't come sooner :)

I am geeking out about M-Altaria. XD It was my favorite pre-gen 6 Dragon (Goodra and Zygarde dethroned it but now its Mega makes it my favorite again) and it's Dragon/Fairy, which I hoped would be the typing it'd get for XY. Lopunny also surprised me, but sounds quite interesting. Salamence looks weird but I kinda like it. XD It also sounds terrifying with the Aerialate ability.

As I can see Altaria is the only pokemon who can turned into a Fairy/Dragon type. This would rethinks on how to beat this birdie.

Lopunny.....gosh I just almost fainted from shockness. I just can't say why GF would make this kind of design.

And lastly Salamence. The design were not bad but also weird. But if they can't bring the speed agility to the maximum I will quit order this game

I haven't been this excited since Robin was confirmed for SSB4. Mega Altaria! One of my favorite dragon-types ever is getting a Mega! Yes!

Loppuny looks quite odd, and why did they decide to butcher Salamence so? Otherwise, they are alright, I guess.

And the list just keeps on growing, with a couple of surprises!

Gotta say, I really didn't think about Lopunny going Mega o_o

And if only Hunter J were alive... :-(

Last edited:

What's up with people being surprised about Lopunny's Mega? To me personally at least, Lopunny was one of the most obvious candidates for Mega Evolution, it was destined to happen.

HEY GAMEFREAK! WHY NOT U MEGA EVOLVE ALL OF THE 600 POKEMON
SERIOUSLY, THE MEGA EVOLVED POKEMON ARE BECOMING MORE STUPID NOW
THAT'S WHY I GIVE UP ON BUYING THE POKEMON SERIES ANYMORE
I'LL CONTINUE IF THEY'RE ALL GONE!!!
SERIOUSLY GAMEFREAK IS RUNNIG OUT OF IDEAS

What's up with people being surprised about Lopunny's Mega? To me personally at least, Lopunny was one of the most obvious candidates for Mega Evolution, it was destined to happen.

Mega Lopunny was something a lot of people wanted, but weren't expecting (especially not this early). So that's why most of us were surprised. I really did want it, as well and I'm just shocked that we're seeing her now and how amazing she is!~

I'm confused at the number of people who dislike her...

Yeah, Lopunny is both cute and dangerous. You can look, but not touch, otherwise she will familiarize your skull with her high jump kick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom