• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

people really need to stop going on about White's boobs.

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi

Tsutaaja = Grass type Charmander. Definitely.

Please explain why.

because that seems to be the one thing everyone talks about. That May is younger than White but has a bigger chest.

Either Black-chan is a late bloomer, or she just has small breasts. ._. To be blunt, I had an impressive pair when I was about 11, like May. And being blunt again, my younger twin sisters are just barely A-cups, despite being 19.

It's not that unusual, so let's stop being immature about Black-chan's lack of assets and move on.

Isn't from CoroCoro, but here's a fan image of how much they hate Mijamaru:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2z6bgae.jpg

Now that's just mean! ;A; I'm half-tempted to pick Mijamaru over Pokabu for all the hate he's getting...

Same. I didn't like Mijamaru until I saw how unpopular he is. Now I'll probably pick him out of pity xD

The characters I like, actually more than any other gen IV design. But the pokemon... look... ridiculous. Their evolutions better be astonishingly adorable. Because, I mean, fuck.

Again, grass starter equals grass type charmander

because that seems to be the one thing everyone talks about. That May is younger than White but has a bigger chest.

Sex sells.

This will be on the fandoms mind for a while.

The starters are just...no. That Fire-type one looks like Piglet with a Fire Flower. :thumbd: They better have awesome final stages.

The trainers have a little too much hair for my liking, especially the girl; she has more hair than Goku in his Level 3 Super Saiyan form. :sweat:

The water starter looks a bit weird, but maybe his evolutions/anime form will change my mind. That was kind of like my first impression of Chikorita, now I love it and its evolved forms. Who knows if that is just a bad pic of it and it appears cuter in the anime? As for the other 2 and the PC, they are epic.

I'm partial to water starter myself, and could never bring myself to use Chimchar or Chikorita, ever. I want to like Pokabu, but I can't really. I'll probably go with Tsujaata my first time out, and when the enhanced remake comes out I'll pick Mijumaru. Or maybe the other way around. Just look at those eyes, they're begging for love!

Now that's just mean! ;A; I'm half-tempted to pick Mijamaru over Pokabu for all the hate he's getting...

Mijamaru's gonna end up being the one everyone picks because of his Wooby-ness, isn't he?

Not me.

Screw him.

Tsutaja ftw.

The water starter is an abomination.
The trainers have a little too much hair for my liking, especially the girl; she has more hair than Goku in his Level 3 Super Saiyan form. :sweat:
no she doesnt, not even close.

Mijamaru's gonna end up being the one everyone picks because of his Wooby-ness, isn't he?

Obviously. On a thread on this forum, Wotter and Bacon were close for second as the starter with Wotter having a slight lead last I checked.

Isn't really a Woobie if everyone starts loving him, since he was Woobified by the fandom itself and not the medium.

no she doesnt, not even close.

This. Not to mention that Goku would be a hell of alot taller than the male and female protagonists, and his Super Sayain 3 hair goes past his knees... and it's really thick and uber-spiky.:XD2:

Anyhoo... I wonder what the relationship will be between the protagonists? Not the love-interest kind of stuff (maybe, I dunno... they are supposed to be older, but even so I highly doubt there'll be any type of romantic relationship between them)... I mean rival-wise or something. That'd be pretty kewl if they turned out to be siblings for once.

I really dont want people picking Wotter out of pity. That just makes me sad. I dont undertsbnad why so many people dont like him. I find him ADORABLE.

Im glad the grass type is never the "cute" pokemon, cause thats the one i always pick, the water poke disgusts me, but i usually dont use the water starter so its all good.

The Main Characters look so American, you cannot look at them and not think that they're Truckers from the Southern United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom