• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Nice to see that Game Freak hasn't completely forgotten about Crystal's existence, though I'm still sad that the poor Crystal girl got thrown out in favor of Hillbilly Mario Girl. It also appears that Eusine's been drawn by the same second-rate Sugimori wannabe that did the Rocket Grunt artwork, though I'd have to see the full artwork to be sure.

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Hey, buddy. Youseen Eusine?

...Hell yeah, he's in HeartGold and SoulSilver! Ba-zam!!

I know tons of people who're going to be thrilled at his inclusion.

yeah, see the HGSS board for my opinions. All I care for is Mewtwo and the Suicune plot. Wow... just wow. I can't believe I didn't see that coming.

I still think Kris may turn up to be a contests opponent for Master Ranks or something.

I still think Kris may turn up to be a contests opponent for Master Ranks or something.

Just so long as she's in, I'm happy.

Personally, I think the "new girl" is Kris since they look quite alike and for some other reasons. Even if she isn't, just name her Kris and be happy.

Wow, that was unexpected.

Proves it once and for all to me, Soul is Kris.

Awsome. To early to say, Best Pokemon Game Ever?

Awsome. To early to say, Best Pokemon Game Ever?

I'm holding out for the Kanto announcement myself, even though it's pretty much a given at this point. Gotta see if they readded some of the removed areas.

Well when'd they reveal that Kanto was in the original GS? Didn't they just leave it for the players to discover themselves?

Well when'd they reveal that Kanto was in the original GS? Didn't they just leave it for the players to discover themselves?

That's true. And that's probably why I was so fond of it... when I played it back then I didn't use a guide. I thought the game was over after beating the E4. I squealed like a little girl when I saw I could go back to Kanto.

Still, even I, the "Perpetual Doubter of Bulbagarden™" think it would be very wrong and probably unlikely, with Viridian path and the mag rail obviously heading to Saffron drawn for a new updated map, to take Kanto out. Gonna have a lot of angry fans... old fans upset because one of the coolest things in Gen 2 was taken away, and new fans thinking they are getting a gimped package.

But like Jeff, I'm holding out for some confirmation, which we probably won't get until the game is released (or leaked, as that will obviously happen (Dragon Quest IX leaked days ago... and that's a HUGE priority title)), once we have that, then yeah best Pokemon game ever.

Actually the leaked version of Dragon Quest IX was a hentai virus that bricked your DS.

Ah... shame... I wanted to see Lugia's sprite... So close yet so far... I hope its new, and good. I do like Lugia... Best Legendary in my opinion.

They HAVE to put Kanto in by the way. Otherwise I will fly to Japan and MAKE them put it in!

Ah... shame... I wanted to see Lugia's sprite... So close yet so far... I hope its new, and good. I do like Lugia... Best Legendary in my opinion.

They HAVE to put Kanto in by the way. Otherwise I will fly to Japan and MAKE them put it in!

Well, the picture of lugia that got cut off is my avatar

Eusine :3

Indeed that is one picture of Lugia that had been released and very cool it is, I must say.( can't wait for that encounter ^^) But it appears that there is the slight edge of Lugia's battle sprite visible in the picture below that frame... Or it could be something else. I think its Lugia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom