• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Awesome.

Has this braught us any further in the Kris vs Soul arguement?

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

I wonder if this means that Extreme Speed Dratini is back too :3

I just love training Dragonites.

Awesome.

I say it's actually helping put an end to this..but that's a topic for another thread.

And I had the same problem with GS when I first played it and beat the E4. It wasn't till I went to EB games and opened the guide to look at the pretty pictures that I was like "OMFG! Kanto is in this!? Must go home NOW!". <_<;

More ontopic-ish..it'd be even cooler if Eusine's role was somehow expanded in the game. Maybe this time he could be one of your temporary traveling buddies like Riley in DPP. o.o

YOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Hah! upon the doubters that thought they wouldn't incorporate some Crystal elements because is a GS remake (they need a story /somewhere/, since GS1 was rather lacking).

Proves it once and for all to me, Soul is Kris.
You can be convinced. I have to PRAY it's a separate character, or else I am so screwed.

Indeed that is one picture of Lugia that had been released and very cool it is, I must say.( can't wait for that encounter ^^) But it appears that there is the slight edge of Lugia's battle sprite visible in the picture below that frame... Or it could be something else. I think its Lugia...

yeah, it's lugia

Am I the only one who doesn't particularly care for Eusine?

It's nice he'll appear in the game, but I won't really go crazy for him since he did practically nothing in Crystal from what I recall.

It's nice he'll appear in the game, but I won't really go crazy for him since he did practically nothing in Crystal from what I recall.

*waves*

Never cared, never will. I'm just into location changes, graphics, new areas, etc. when it comes to remakes.

So what do you plan to do with her BP article, then? You are the editor-in-chief, after all.

Well when'd they reveal that Kanto was in the original GS? Didn't they just leave it for the players to discover themselves?

I LOVED THAT. I loved having something so big and awesome sprung on me halfway through. It's like when I picked up The Force Unleashed, knowing you play as Darth Vader's apprentice, and when the game began, I went:
"Holy shit, you play as Darth Vader?!! Awesome does not even BEGIN to describe this!

Considering that's sort of a circular argument that basically involves two parties each saying "MY LOGIC CAN BEAT UP YOUR LOGIC," no, not really.

He set the games on the course that led them to Platinum, by incorporating legendaries more into the plot. He also kind of blurred the otherwise black-and-white nature of good in Pokemon games; he was dangerously obsessive, but not evil.

Awesome.

Some have been convinced that she's Kris, but there are still some holdouts that believe she's a new character. Hopefully the debate will settle soon. I just hope we can all eagerly anticipate these games without still going at eachother's throats.

Edit:

So what do you plan to do with her BP article, then? You are the editor-in-chief, after all.
There's a discussion going on over at Bulbapedia as we speak about merging Soul's article into Kris's.

Last edited:

FOR THE LAST TIME

SHE IS NOT CRYS!!!!

this Kris/not Kris argument is stupid. She's obviously a redesign of the prototype Kris. In G/S, they were likely planning on putting the girl in (especially since a girl was planned for R/B), but ran out of time at the last second. They saved her for Crystal and gave her blue hair to match the game's color. This is why Crystal from the manga had brown hair at first.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND?

Even if she isn't in the games, you just know she will be in Special.

Anyway, I like Eusine better than the other Third Game NPCs like Scott or Looker. Scott was basically an excuse to blather on about the Battle Frontier, and Looker, while amusing, pretty much did everything you'd already done in DP. Eusine shows off the impact these legends have on the people who live there, and, even though he's a silly character in concept, it made it seem more real for me.

Anyway, I like Eusine better than the other Third Game NPCs like Scott or Looker. Scott was basically an excuse to blather on about the Battle Frontier, and Looker, while amusing, pretty much did everything you'd already done in DP. Eusine shows off the impact these legends have on the people who live there, and, even though he's a silly character in concept, it made it seem more real for me.

PLUS HE HAS THE PIMP CAPE

DON'T FORGET THE CAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom