• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

It's pretty hard not to when they just take your number right after a battle. I mean for all of you who played Emerald, the phones before that game were just 10 times more of a hassle. I mean you could only add 20 numbers and most of the time the only person calling you was your mom to tell you that she just went and blew all the money that you were having her hold to save.

You don't have to give in to peer pressure. Just say no to taking random people's phone numbers.

Besides, it got much cooler once they got distinct personalities. And mom only blew a little money at a time, so it's not a big deal.

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Bull Crap she only blew a little bit of money!! Whatever she was holding at the time was what she blew!! I had her holding about 40,000 which was a lot back and she blew it all on a cloyster doll!! Ever since then I would not let her save my money. I even tried to delete her number but the game wouldn't let me. Also the game doesn't let you say no to adding someones number. However you can delete it.

I did find it annoying that your Mother couldn't hold onto money.

anyone else seen the news scans at pokebeach.com?

It just ticks me off that they're focusing on Arceus so much when he wasn't even from Generation II.

anyone else seen the news scans at pokebeach.com?

[sarcasm]OMG! Those totally haven't been floating around all day![/sarcasm]

Every fansite (including mine) has those. So it's not really new anymore.

Geez, i was just asking...

[sarcasm]OMG! Those totally haven't been floating around all day![/sarcasm]

Every fansite (including mine) has those. So it's not really new anymore.

All day is, you know, a few hours. I spent most of the day at work, and couldn't get on until about 4 or 5 hours ago, so it's really not that long.

Meh, sorry. To me, it's been a long time.
I didn't mean to offend MangaBottle...

... It's ok. I can be a bit sensitive at times.
I'm just surprised bulbanews hasn't updated...

Bulbanews has already updated the original article to include the scans and info.

*headslams* Dammit

Dont lie Silver Hammer, thats the biggest load of bull ever. You dont have to wait til they want to battle you with the Vs Seeker and just hope you get one.

You go up to anyone and its a 75% success rate. So you can have lots more battles than having to wait for someone to phone you, then remember where they are, and get to them for a battle.

Its so much easier just to go outside a town, meet somone, walk 100 steps ask to battle 75% they say yes, 25% they say no, if they say no jsut do another 100 steps and then it will likely be yes...

Ya know... They could always enhance the phone to make it easier to have more battles, so there wouldn't be any need for VS Seeker. >_>

This ain't just some lazy direct port of Gold and Silver, they'll probably fix up the phone so the calls are a bit more useful and have more personality like they did in Crystal.

Yes. We've updated. Like, yesterday.

I'm loving Entei's new sprite, Lugia's sprite however looks a bit awkward. My biggest gripe is with Ho-oh's sprite, which for some bloody reason remains the same since gen III. Honestly, why the same weird, fifth-position ballet pose? That thing's got crrraaaazy legs.

About Goatgod, Arceus may be getting a little more "screen time" than it should, but it's nothing compared to the NEP. Now there's something that's been getting a heck lot more coverage than it should. I hope it really does turn out into something special to compensate that hype. Ծ_Ծ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom