• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina to

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina to be capable ...

A scan of the magazine CoroCoro has been leaked by people from 2ch.net. It reveals new artwork of several Pokémon, as well as a non-playable character. It also shows new features in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Hey look, it's Eusine!

CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearance

A scan of the magazine CoroCoro has been leaked by people from 2ch.net. It reveals new artwork of several Pokémon, as well as a non-playable character. It also shows new features in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

Mewtwo? In MY Gen II remake? AWESOME!

Re: CoroCoro scan shows details on HeartGold and SoulSilver: Eusine to make appearanc

This is just sounding better and better as time goes on. If they have Eusine, imagine what other Crystal-elements they'll have! And that whole Suicune-Eusine arc was pretty cool IMO, I'm glad they're keeping it. I hope that those other rumors are true too, Mewtwo would be awesome!

That legendary dog artwork is epic.

Great to see Eusine too, but him instead of Crystal? Maybe Crystal will be a NPC too.

I'm glad they're merging Crystal with G/S so the Crystal remake theory* can be put to rest. Also, the Kimono Girls being recurring characters is a nice surprise. I'm guessing that new kimono girl is going to have Leafeon/Glaceon?

*Which is really just a way for the Crystal purists to whine about how they prefer one set of pixels to play as than another. :/

THEY AREN'T GOING TO PUT ANY CRYSTAL FEATURES IN THE GAME, IT'S A GOLD SILVER REMAKE DUH.

Oh wait. Eusine, my love<3

I'm glad to hear they're including Eusine. :)

FUCK YEEEEEEAH!!
Crystal elements!! :D
Mewtwo - WOW!!
I'm out of words, I'm far too excited!

Omigosh Eusine!!!

These games are going to ROCK. :crush:

Yum.... This game will be good. I wonder what more they have in store for us?

I wonder if Mewtwo will still be in the unknown dungeon back in Kanto or if he's somewhere else.

Mewtwo is in the game? That's good. Haven't seen the critter in a long time.

Eusine? Does that mean Soul really is Kris? *shot*

That legendary dog artwork is epic.

Great to see Eusine too, but him instead of Crystal? Maybe Crystal will be a NPC too.

Ditto.

Eusine? Does that mean Soul really is Kris? *shot*

It seems more and more likely every day.

Also, HELLS YEAH! I actually didn't get to play Crystal the first time around, and by the time I thought to steal my brother's copy, the battery had worn down, so this news is awesome. Very awesome.

No surprise here. Thinking that they'd leave out Crystal elements from this game was completely out of the question. It's got the more complete plot and elements, so why would they leave it out? The same thing I expect to happen if the 3rd and 4th Gens are ever remade. I mean, if you have a better game with more elements to use, why stay with the incomplete pair Versions?

That aside, this is looking good. Eusine being in is pretty cool, and it seems the Kimono Girls will have more involvement, which is pretty nice. Hopefully more info comes out.

At least this means when they remake Ruby and Sapphire for Generation V, the Emerald elements will be retained, thankfully.

At least this means when they remake Ruby and Sapphire for Generation V, the Emerald elements will be retained, thankfully.

Yeah, Ruby and Sapphire were too incomplete for my taste. Emerald's story explained everything and it actually made sense.

Even though Gold and Silver's story was completle, Crystal gave some flair to it since the original story was so bland and added a subplotdue to the lack of any backstory on the Beasts. I'm still pretty happy that they're adding Eusine and the subplot to the games, it was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom