• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Sugimori art of Pumpkaboo, Noibat, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Fletchling, Floette, Diggersby, Heliolisk, Carbink, Espurr and Binacle

corocoro11134.jpg

Some new pictures of the starters, mostly in game screens.

corocoro11135.jpg

Another one, art of Aegislash

corocoro111356.jpg

How much exactly was in this CoroCoro?

Wow, Fletchling's middle form looks amazing <3!!!

That's it. That's it, that's it, that's it. I am TOTALLY getting a Honedge on my team. I'm still not completely sold on Doublade, but that final evolution looks AWESOME.

Overall solid designs. But those Mega Evolutions, though, I'm a little iffy... Like, Tyranitar looks like an Alien King or something. What the what?!

So..uhmm..leaked ??!!!?!?!!

Care to elaborate? If you're talking about the Mega artwork like Mega Gyarados etc. and the other Pokémon artwork, it's not CoroCoro, it's from one of the official game guides.

It's still too early for CoroCoro to leak. CoroCoro issues that were released on this month were leaked around the 12th-13th in previous years.

As for content, we should expect that CoroCoro reveal the Garchompite's in-game location as promised from last month's issue. However, that information wouldn't be of much use to the majority of X/Y players now.

Players can also receive a serial code that can be used to receive a Garchomp in Japanese games.

Back
Top Bottom