• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Sugimori art of Pumpkaboo, Noibat, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Fletchling, Floette, Diggersby, Heliolisk, Carbink, Espurr and Binacle

Some new pictures of the starters, mostly in game screens.

Another one, art of Aegislash

How much exactly was in this CoroCoro?
Wow, Fletchling's middle form looks amazing <3!!!

Move along, move along
Reaction score
That's it. That's it, that's it, that's it. I am TOTALLY getting a Honedge on my team. I'm still not completely sold on Doublade, but that final evolution looks AWESOME.

Overall solid designs. But those Mega Evolutions, though, I'm a little iffy... Like, Tyranitar looks like an Alien King or something. What the what?!

Reaction score
So..uhmm..leaked ??!!!?!?!!
Care to elaborate? If you're talking about the Mega artwork like Mega Gyarados etc. and the other Pokémon artwork, it's not CoroCoro, it's from one of the official game guides.

Reaction score
MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
It's still too early for CoroCoro to leak. CoroCoro issues that were released on this month were leaked around the 12th-13th in previous years.

As for content, we should expect that CoroCoro reveal the Garchompite's in-game location as promised from last month's issue. However, that information wouldn't be of much use to the majority of X/Y players now.

Players can also receive a serial code that can be used to receive a Garchomp in Japanese games.