• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Sugimori art of Pumpkaboo, Noibat, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Fletchling, Floette, Diggersby, Heliolisk, Carbink, Espurr and Binacle

Some new pictures of the starters, mostly in game screens.

Another one, art of Aegislash

How much exactly was in this CoroCoro?
Wow, Fletchling's middle form looks amazing <3!!!

Fairy Ice Ricky

Move along, move along
Reaction score
That's it. That's it, that's it, that's it. I am TOTALLY getting a Honedge on my team. I'm still not completely sold on Doublade, but that final evolution looks AWESOME.

Overall solid designs. But those Mega Evolutions, though, I'm a little iffy... Like, Tyranitar looks like an Alien King or something. What the what?!

Oshakpop

Reaction score
So..uhmm..leaked ??!!!?!?!!
Care to elaborate? If you're talking about the Mega artwork like Mega Gyarados etc. and the other Pokémon artwork, it's not CoroCoro, it's from one of the official game guides.

Oshakpop

Reaction score

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
It's still too early for CoroCoro to leak. CoroCoro issues that were released on this month were leaked around the 12th-13th in previous years.

As for content, we should expect that CoroCoro reveal the Garchompite's in-game location as promised from last month's issue. However, that information wouldn't be of much use to the majority of X/Y players now.

Players can also receive a serial code that can be used to receive a Garchomp in Japanese games.