• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Thanks Silktree for confirming this now I can relax a bit. I just want at least the types for Xerneas and Yveltal as well as Sylveon (this actually more than the legends) and maybe 2 New Pokémon (fingers crossed).

correct, the corocoro that has us always foaming at the mouth is corocoro comics, not ichiban.

THIS IS MEAN! :(((
Fooled me big time. but okay, it will leak soon anyway! Now it's already 21-22 o'clock in Japan, so I doubt the issue will leak before 10AM Japan time tomorrow.

"Various XY Pokemon" sounds like we could be getting some more new Pokemon to me? Eh, I'll just wait and see what comes. I wasn't expecting much anyway, so if there's a decent size bit of information (more new Pokemon or not) it'll be a nice surprise regardless.

I hope it's an assortment (three seems like a decent number) of "normal" New Pokemon. They're the ones I'll be interested the most in. Well, maybe two, and then throw in an evolution. I'm guessing Sableye's possible evolution will probably come later.

Or if this issue DOES reveal a New Type for Sylveon, maybe other New Pokemon who fit under that type will be shown?

I hope it's an assortment (three seems like a decent number) of "normal" New Pokemon. They're the ones I'll be interested the most in. Well, maybe two, and then throw in an evolution. I'm guessing Sableye's possible evolution will probably come later.

Or if this issue DOES reveal a New Type for Sylveon, maybe other New Pokemon who fit under that type will be shown?
That's kind of what I'm banking on, New Type reveal plus Pokemon besides Sylveon. If it happens today will be a good day for Pokemon.

I want to know some details about the games themselves. New Pokémon are cool and all, but I want some new features or gameplay changes.

I want to know some details about the games themselves. New Pokémon are cool and all, but I want some new features or gameplay changes.
I would assume that's what big supplement means. Or hopefully means. Man I hope the region is coming, I need me my region art.

I really hope for some new Pokemon, I know we have a couple revealed already, but more is definately better. I want to know about protagonists and the other characters as well, we've had no details about any of that yet, so it would be good to see some, and more info about the region.

I hope the keep it to tastier lvls. Too much info with6 months plus to go would make the wait more painful.

Yeah, I posted that a couple of minutes ago. He posts often, but not a whole lot. I wouldn't bother him though, when the scans come they will come.

Yeah I knew it was from you. I was just too lazy to use the quote feature.

That is him though, right?

Yeah its him. He joined around the time of XY's reveal iirc, and just uses to discuss gaming in general with the users over there.

Cool. Does he get CoroCoro really early somehow?

Well, OK, it's not THAT early right now but still...

No, he likely has seen the Japanese sources post about CoroCoro on whatever site they post on.

Ok, this has gotten ridiculous now. It's gotten to the point where I swear that NO ONE has been through a development period before, and I know that's not true! If you like to speculate, fine, but when it gets to the point where everyone starts inventing info because there isn't any, a line has been crossed. Even with everything I've been through, I am no expert, and I frankly think such a thing is impossible because fakes are always being improved. It seems every time this happens, they get better and better at it. What has happened lately, however, has made me extremely disappointed in this fandom. Do we celebrate fakes or denounce them? I don't know anymore.

What are you talking about? We're not discussing fakes right now, we're talking about information that the person who usually leaks CoroCoro has provided claiming there's a supplementary with XY info and a sticker set.

Back
Top Bottom