• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

though pokemon.com is currently under maintenance, the english xy site isn't.

does a news update really require closing the site? i don't remember anything going down for sylveon's reveal...?

though pokemon.com is currently under maintenance, the english xy site isn't.

does a news update really require closing the site? i don't remember anything going down for sylveon's reveal...?

they're probably prepping the main site for the news updates to come later in the week. I wouldn't look to far into it right now. But i'll be sure to check the HTML code when it's back up for something tasty.

Interestingly enough, Pokemon.com is currently in the process of updating and is off-line...

Not to start a downpour on anyone's parade 'cause I'm all about the hope. But they did this a few weeks ago (took the site offline) during an episode of Pokemon Smash and fans went batshit, practically convinced that the timing was too good to be a coincidence and that something was gonna be revealed. It...wasn't, and everyone was disappointed. So yeah, we're better off just holding out for the CoroCoro leak.

I'm Japanese(-blooded), but I don't live there nor have any contacts in this regard so I can't really help much.

I can try translating some stuff when we do get it though, although I imagine there's a bunch of others here who can do that anyways.

So I guess I can... help verify things?

That'd be awesome. When the leaks start every translator helps! It's all hieroglyphs to baka gaijin like me :3

@ Samurott, dude I know it's annoying, but the best way to deal with people who think every single fakemon rumour they hear is true is just to ignore them and let them get on with it. Either they're inexperienced and will soon enough be disappointed and learn to take things with a grain of salt, or they have the memory span of a goldfish and will never learn no matter how many times they get trolled. Either way your getting irritated at them doesn't help matters - it's like yelling at a religious person that God doesn't exist. You're changing nobody's mind, and only making yourself hoarse and worked up in the process ;)

the pokemon.com is down but the pokemon.com/us is not, but i don't know why.

So apparently on this twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=NK_BiancaHomura+
Its been said that a new Pokemon is revealed in corocoro, and in other news, 2ch is going nuts with the bug type for Sylveon. I do believe we're getting close to scans and info.

It's not quite clear if the "six or so new Pokémon" refers to unannounced Pokémon or merely unreleased Pokémon. At the moment, it seems to be the latter as there doesn't seem to be any hints about actual new unannounced Pokémon.

Wasn't their a Tweet about a "Pokemon that looked like Minezumi", or was that a translation error?

Wasn't their a Tweet about a "Pokemon that looked like Minezumi", or was that a translation error?
I see that tweet, but it's not clear what it's referring to. Twitter's somewhat a limited medium... and my Japanese is also similarly limited.

Edit: Tweet says: 新ポケモン6匹くらい解禁するんでしょ? ミネズミポジ的なやつ
I'm not really sure what the context is though.

On that NK_Bianca one.

I don't really care if new Pokemon are announced or not as long as there is new info about the game. I'm getting kind of sick of all the rehashing that's been done. I want something that can at the very least hold me over until next month. XD

The translation I saw was...

Let's have a look at these six or so new Pokemon, shall we? One of them kinda looks like Patrat." (They literally say "let's lift the ban", so that might mean you have to peel open the stickers to see the Pokemon or something.")

I guess since they're silhouettes, maybe she saw like Chespin's or something and thought for a second it was a new, rodent-looking dude. In reality I'm guessing those Six Pokemon are the known ones.

okay thanks.

i actually follow that person. yeah they are talking about lifting the stickers to reveal the 6 new pokemon and that one looks like patrat.

(ninja'd)

Nyomo is apparently the only reliable source on Twitter at the moment and the Tweets don't hold any information relative to CoroCoro.

The official scan should surface in the next few hours, but I highly doubt they have anything we don't already know.

So it means 6 new Pokemon as in starters, legendaries, Sylveon and that, right? Cause if so, at least its one new Pokemon.

So it means 6 new Pokemon as in starters, legendaries, Sylveon and that, right? Cause if so, at least its one new Pokemon.

Six as in the three starters, the two legendaries, and the one Eeveelution. So no. No new Pokemon*.

*According to this source, which isn't necessarily reliable, so I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom