• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

I lovvvee the girl protagonist, definitely my favourite out of all of them. Not just cos she has the same sorta hair as me hehe. Customisation is really cool too.

Glad we got a panda, but disappointed that it's fighting. it's evolved form I could see using a bamboo stick as a weapon.

We have character customisation.

YES.

Does anyone else think the male character's legs are really long compared with the rest of his body?

I think you guys are missing the most important thing here.

That panda. That panda...

Slowkingsley on Serebii found this
7DUWQxl.jpg
Just wait for the Rule 34 to come out.

I'm amazed we got this number of pokemon revealed so early still. This is like the July issue load from last year. Still really hoping we get types so that can be cleared up. I can see that being the bit they save for masuda on the 19th.

Or at the site update associated to this Coro Coro. Whichever comes first. It could be it shows up on Smash first, but I don't think anything was indicated for this week.

Character customisation?? It seems I've finally received what I've been hoping for. Very happy with the news. Even if it is just hair and skin colour that is customisable, it's a great start, and I'm sure future generations will bring more and more customisable options. I also love the look of the male Character, particularly his hairstyle.

My night has been made.

corocoro5133.jpg

Dat box art is beautiful.

So, we have a new region named Kalos (we can stop calling it PokeFrance now), as well as character customization (about time), for now, it looks like you can only change the hair and skin tones, but I bet these are just the default choices, and we will get new outfits and accessories as we play the game.

I do think the female looks the best of the two (a friend of mine said she looked like a French hipster), the male looks a bit too much like Hilbert in my opinion (then again, Hilbert looks a lot like Red)

I actually was thinking about a robin Pokémon a couple days ago.

None of these Pokémon really stood out to me at first look, but I'm sure they'll grow on me. What's up with the lizard things's face? At least we have a more panda- like creature. I can't wait to try riding Pokémon, though! (another step toward phasing out the bike, after a PC was seen skating in the first trailer?)

Yup, that map's France all right. The PCs both look good, in a very cosmopolitan European way. Is that blond guy in a screenshot a rival, other significant trainer, or just a random guy you contact on the street? He also has that fashion sense. I like where this is going.

And WOW does the box art look cool! I love the letters in the background like that.

So, we have a new region named Kalos (we can stop calling it PokeFrance now), as well as character customization (about time), for now, it looks like you can only change the hair and skin tones, but I bet these are just the default choices, and we will get new outfits and accessories as we buy DLCs.

Fix'd for truth. I'm pessimistic about it.

I love what they did with the x and y designs in the boxes.

Bird is still part normal? I am disappoint. But everything else is cool. I wonder if the lizard thing is the obligate regional Pika-clone- it'd be an interesting departure from the rodents we've had so far. On the other hand, it might just be an electric lizard.

Yes I do hope there will be more customization options.

I'm glad we'll be able to ride pokemon. Maybe surfing on pokemon will look like what they did to Gogoat.
Would love to take a dash with Rapidash.

Back
Top Bottom