• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Ugh, why don't the girls get any BROWN hair??? :bash:Stupid Pokemon sometimes... Either way, do you like the new guys?:thumbup:

Look at the character customization screenshot. The girl can get brown hair with the darkest skin tone, and the guy can get blonde hair if you choose.

It's black.
Did you even see
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73261431/coro-2013-05/main.jpg
?
Look directly to the left of the male's upper legs.

Actually, that link is from my own Dropbox account, because the image was uploaded rotated and I corrected it :lol:

Did you even see this close-up?

ueYe9hh.jpg

Last edited:

Customisations... Yes! :>

Out of the male protagonists I think I like the blonde one isthe best. He's kinda pale, though I really think that the hair colour matches him perfectly. When it comes to the girls though the right/middle girls definitely are the prettiest, the blonde girl just looked kinda... odd. I really like the dark girl's hair black/brown hair, though I wish that you could mix hairstyles and skin tones so that you necessarily wouldn't be stuck with just these tree choices, though I'm happy that we at least get to choose at all.

Panda for king. Followed closely by electric-lizard-generator-something.

The goat isn't doing anything for me.

I want larger region art though. :/ Hopefully the official site gives us a big version like previous games.

Oh and I really wanted Sylveon's type. I guess that's another month away then, unless Masuda shocks us with it next week.

Panda for king. Followed closely by electric-lizard-generator-something.

The goat isn't doing anything for me.

I want larger region art though. :/ Hopefully the official site gives us a big version like previous games.

Oh and I really wanted Sylveon's type. I guess that's another month away then, unless Masuda shocks us with it next week.

They could still reveal it during Pokemon Smash. Hopefully...

Has this already been posted?

165dd090a4fc54e2c7c3473a9a391480e477e8ec_65621_554723401246879_783733085_n.jpg

For some reason I had a hunch we'd get a Robin Pokemon.

I still need a 3DS. I still need to get my friend a 3DS.

the boxarts suggesting dual locations for the mascots,
How did you get that impression?
Ones a forest floor the other is a mountain top, not really that hard to make out.

Where exactly in the scans? Is it the part of the first one that's cut off?
There's a pic of the cover with clear boxarts in the corner. Bit blurry, but obvious in what they hold. Has Awakened Mewtwo on one side.

Yep, I've just been stalking pixiv, refreshing the page every 5 minutes. They are fast, and thankfully the fan art makes me like them even more :D

Yep, I've just been stalking pixiv, refreshing the page every 5 minutes. They are fast, and thankfully the fan art makes me like them even more :D

Totally!

This is so awesome. Elikiteru is so cute, easily my favorite out of the new bunch of Pokemon. Gogoat is pretty cool, Yayakoma is a pretty decent early route Pokemon and Yancham is nice. I hope that it evolves into a Fighting/Grass type panda that fights with a bamboo stick. The artwork for the trainers look great. The female trainer looks especially great and while the male trainer still reminds me a lot of the B2/W2 male trainer, his official artwork makes him look better than he did in the trailer. I don't really care much for the minor trainer customization, although it's nice for the people who really wanted that. The minor changes for the male trainer aren't really that appealing to me, but I really like how the female trainer looks. It might help that she just has a better design to me. Though, if she had dark brown hair with light skin, I might have considered using that option, but I'll just use the default design.

It's nice to see a bit of the region, especially the name. The box art looks really beautiful too. This is a great amount of information and maybe there will be a bit more news when the magazine is released. Even if there isn't, I'm very happy with finally having something to talk about.

There's a pic of the cover with clear boxarts in the corner. Bit blurry, but obvious in what they hold. Has Awakened Mewtwo on one side.

I see the X and Y, but how can you see what's inside the letters? It just looks like some green abstract art, for both of them.....

Ugh, why don't the girls get any BROWN hair??? :bash:Stupid Pokemon sometimes... Either way, do you like the new guys?:thumbup:

Look at the character customization screenshot. The girl can get brown hair with the darkest skin tone, and the guy can get blonde hair if you choose.

It's black.
Did you even see
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73261431/coro-2013-05/main.jpg
?
Look directly to the left of the male's upper legs.

Actually, that link is from my own Dropbox account, because the image was uploaded rotated and I corrected it :lol:

Did you even see this close-up?

ueYe9hh.jpg
Actually, I did.
Do we have the scans of the new Pokemon on the X and Y page on Bulbapedia yet?

Now that's a better news update!

Liking the design of the versus portrait. Anything close to official art of generic NPC Trainer classes gets two thumbs up.

Yayakoma's an adorable li'l thing, ain't it? And a Fire-type move? Neat.

A Grass goat is an interesting concept. Certainly is charming.

So, uh, the panda. Gonna be a lot of 'em named Po, right?

I can imagine the goat and...lizard thing evolving once, but something about the panda makes me think it'll evolve twice. Who knows?

I am love with Gogoat, I always wanted a goat Pokémon and they did better, a Grass-type goat Pokémon. Thank you, Game freak. I don't care about the others, their designs are pretty good, but I only have eyes for Gogoat now. Also, character customization <3

Back
Top Bottom