• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

When was Patrat unveiled? I think I remember early/mid-summer when BW came out in Japan in September. IIRC, Pidove showed up at the same time.

Minezumi was revealed 11th July 2010, I believe.

Edit:

Bidoof was Tuesday, September 12, 2006, by the way.

The 2chan thread seems to be talking about Yveltal using a "dark mist" and Xerneas a "rainbow ball" or something. Anyone care to venture in and see if it's simply speculation?

The 2chan thread seems to be talking about Yveltal using a "dark mist" and Xerneas a "rainbow ball" or something. Anyone care to venture in and see if it's simply speculation?

Link to the thread?

I just want it to be leaked... I'd be okay with any info.

I'd be content myself if it was just an unveiling of the region's new Rattata. More info than that would be appreciated though, but I can stand to wait a little longer.

...Although, I'm still dying to know Xernes' typing, that and Syvleon's too, but that's on everyone's minds, so. Artwork of the player characters would also be nice.

I'd be content myself if it was just an unveiling of the region's new Rattata. More info than that would be appreciated though, but I can stand to wait a little longer.

...Although, I'm still dying to know Xernes' typing, that and Syvleon's too, but that's on everyone's minds, so. Artwork of the player characters would also be nice.

I think that holding out on their typing is the worst! It totally sucks...

First images of CoroCoro have just began to leak it just basically talks about a Lv.100 distribution for Mewtwo here's the picture...

corocoro313.jpg

Hopefully we'll get more soon ^_^

So much for this "big XY supplement" Serebii promised. Hopefully there's more, I want Sylveon's typing to be put to rest so we can all move on.

It would be disappointing if they didn't have any new material for X/Y. I understand not revealing a lot when the games won't be releases for months, but I would really like some decent news. Even just revealing the early route bird and Normal types would be great at this point. Though, revealing Sylveon's type would be good too, if only so that bit of speculation is over with.

Please CoroCoro don't let me down it feels like I've waited ages for this month's info. At least give us the types for Xerneas and Yveltal as well as Sylveon.

I find the potential fact that there's no X and Y information this month both excruciating and hilarious.

So much for this "big XY supplement" Serebii promised. Hopefully there's more, I want Sylveon's typing to be put to rest so we can all move on.

Well, it isn't like Serebii lied. The Coro Coro website was the one that promised the supplement.

It just doesn't seem to contain any new info, that's all.

They could have revealed something, even just one new Pokemon. They surely have 100+ to reveal over the next few months, I dont see the harm of revealing a few every Coro Coro. However, I suspected that they might do this so I pretty much expected nothing so that I would be happy with whatever we got, or be fine with the fact we got nothing.

Well, it isn't like Serebii lied. The Coro Coro website was the one that promised the supplement.

It just doesn't seem to contain any new info, that's all.

Alright, I'll correct: So much for this big XY supplement we were promised.

However, I suspected that they might do this so I pretty much expected nothing so that I would be happy with whatever we got, or be fine with the fact we got nothing.

Same, I expected nothing this month too. Some small thing would have been better than nothing though. I'm getting tired of the same few circles that the last two months have been going around in. Hopefully next month's is better, if this month's really does have nothing.

Back
Top Bottom