• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

What do you know..So the scan is real. The upcoming season of Pokemon BW sounds pretty interesting.

Yeah, on Serebii it says the first CoroCoro scans have started to leak, so maybe yesterday was a false start. I'm still hoping for at least Sylveon's typing. Too much was promised to us for this month's issue for them to not give us anything.
The leakers wouldn't give us anime news first if CoroCoro had Sylveon's type.

Yeah, on Serebii it says the first CoroCoro scans have started to leak, so maybe yesterday was a false start. I'm still hoping for at least Sylveon's typing. Too much was promised to us for this month's issue for them to not give us anything.
The leakers wouldn't give us anime news first if CoroCoro had Sylveon's type.

They would if leakers got in trouble for releasing X/Y leaks like Octy said.

So this is legit, then? I'm already getting my hopes up for a Rotom evolution, and since marketing will be switching to the X and Y starters, it could be time for Ash's Oshawott to evolve and do a Sceptile in this supposed Orange Islands 2 arc. Exciting stuff.

Does anyone know if this is it? Or is there a possibility there'll be more? I'd love some game stuff, but it'd have been leaked by now if there was anything major.

I was hoping maybe one new Pokemon would be revealed in this issue just so that we could laugh at Mr. XY's face early and thank him for giving us half-interesting fan fiction to ponder over during a slow news period. Eh. We'll get to do that in two days anyway.

It would seem that during pre-release periods, CoroCoro always prioritizes movie information. Sylveon having an early reveal was most likely only because of the movie short. Although, in addition to that, they did take it upon themselves to hype up the Pokemon in general by hiding its details. Does anyone know of a non-legendary Pokemon that has had its details hidden in the past? Maybe they themselves don't know Sylveon's details yet...?

There's that pre-release G/S screen shots hid Slowking's pokedex stats and there's some official stickers of Elekid floating around that hid it's name/pokedex number. So this really isn't the first time they've hidden details. I just can't remember if CoroCoro has ever done anything like that before.

I love it! I love what we got. One thing that I think people have been really ignoring was what was going to happen after N left. No we know, and I am so happy.
I wonder if Cilan will leave.... Please... Leave!
And be replaced with Tracey! Jk... but seriously.
I'd be okay with what we have received so far. A little bit more would be nice, though.

The Mewtwo distribution scan is pages 96 and 97 of the magazine, the anime news is page 98, and the Rumble U news is on page 101. There is a chance 99 and 100 will contain X/Y info. It is entirely possible people are afraid to leak X/Y news after whatever apparently happened last month.

Missing info is probably Tretta and/or Card news.

I have to agree with the others here. As nice as it would be for the missing pages to have XY info, I'm not really counting on it. Card info seems likely.

I have to agree with the others here. As nice as it would be for the missing pages to have XY info, I'm not really counting on it. Card info seems likely.

They know they're messing with us... While I collect cards, I don't care to see new ones. I'd much prefer XY news. Atleast something.

There's something in the very top right of the Mewtwo page that has X/Y's logos on it. Anybody know what that's about?

They know they're messing with us... While I collect cards, I don't care to see new ones. I'd much prefer XY news. Atleast something.

If it really was XY news, I think it would have came a little sooner by now, even with some delays. Honestly though, I do not expect much, and it's certainly not something I'd be getting my hopes up over.

Love to be proved wrong, but I just cannot bet on it.

If it really was XY news, I think it would have came a little sooner by now, even with some delays. Honestly though, I do not expect much, and it's certainly not something I'd be getting my hopes up over.

There is the speculation that they could be holding out on it because they got in trouble for posting it. We may get something new.

There is the speculation that they could be holding out on it because they got in trouble for posting it. We may get something new.

While I agree that is certainly a very possible thing, I still would not be very hopeful on any new info if there isn't any. I wouldn't put it past them to consider this a 'slower month', and wanting to hype up the masses by withholding information. Keeps people begging for more and keeps their attention high.

If the remaining scans/info is released and does not contain any info pertaining to XY, don't say I didn't try to caution you.

You can also see the stickers in the top corner of the Mewtwo page...it's just the Legendaries and Starters, in their Sugimori Art poses atop different colored backgrounds lol.

It's prob nothing but the Pokemon video game news section on the official sites been down for maintenance for the past two hours

While I agree that is certainly a very possible thing, I still would not be very hopeful on any new info if there isn't any. I wouldn't put it past them to consider this a 'slower month', and wanting to hype up the masses by withholding information. Keeps people begging for more and keeps their attention high.

If the remaining scans/info is released and does not contain any info pertaining to XY, don't say I didn't try to caution you.

I'm just hopeful...
Even so, I think that we got a good amount on the other products. People have been ignoring CoroCoro's anime and Wii U stuff. So, it was nice to get those atleast.

It's prob nothing but the Pokemon video game news section on the official sites been down for maintenance for the past two hours

I wouldn't be surprise if they announce an English Rumble U.

Back
Top Bottom