• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Yay, we were right about the Gogoat pre-evo. It's adorable.
I'm not too keen on the Pikaclone but the rabbit is alright I guess.

also, Mega Formes? I wonder how this will play out. It's intriguing. Apparently they will all retain their typings (save for Mawile).

There's a new scan showing a new Gym Leader.

Gogoat pre-evolution is perfect. Everything is... uh. Yeah, I'm just going to have to wait and see how this all plays out for further information. I'm really not a fan of the design choices that we can see.

I'm surprised there isn't any fan art on pixiv for any of the forms yet.

New gym leader looks like a fighting type one.

The new electric rodent looks cute, but I wish they'd have chosen a different color. It looks very similar to Raichu being that it's also a mouse~

She holds the key to understanding Mega Evolutions !

I'm very very surprised, I think that no one was expecting this, good job GF !

Apparently the evolution/forme transformation is done through holding a "Mega Stone." I guess this is an expansion from the DNA Splicer?

tumblr_mr7x72ux7e1qc8ynro1_500.jpg

She looks great ^^

I'm surprised there isn't any fan art on pixiv for any of the forms yet.

Wait, I thought "instant pixiv fanart" was how we tell things are real.

Scans confirmed fake, everybody move along, nothing to see here

I don't like this at all. Ugh.

To the very least, I am happy the scoop isn't something about fusions. I am just a bit sad that Mawile got a mega form, but Sableye didn't (yet).

So many scans ... someone either did a fantastic job or these are actually real.

Yeah, if thy are fake, they're pretty intricately done.

I'm gonna search for the hamster, rabbit, and Gogoat pre evo.

The new gym leader is wearing roller-skates, huh.

No results.

Maybe they just aren't excited about it all that much. I guess it isn't always indicative of things.

I just realized, still no Orotto.

In a new scan, looks like there'll be a Victini-esque event where they give a Blaziken holding "Blaziken Knight"(?) and that it utilizes the Mega Stone from release date until January.

The new Gym Leader's name is (supposedly) Koruni and she knows the secret to unlocking Mega Levels. Interesting.

Anyway, can I have my mega Empoleon already?

It's confirmed in CoroCoro's cover.

Learn to live with it. Everything is true.

As for me, I am very happy this Mega Evolution thing finally happened. I'm in love with Pokemon again. I want to see MegaCharizard and MegaScizor ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom