• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

I was gonna say, if they gave Mega Garchomp Sand Rush I would be so done. Sand Force is cool though.

Fair effective against Dark? Awesome, something other than Fighting or Bug to counter that type.

This is exciting. c:

Serebii: In addition to this, some anime details were shown. Mega Blaziken was shown on the new anime poster, alongside Clemont and a new female. Like the above, this isn't 100% confirmed but comes from the same person as the cover, so don't count it as 100% confirmed yet

Clemont, uh? I wonder who the new female is.

10:49: Chigorasu hasa new ability 'Hard Chin' that increases attack power. Amarusu has Freeze Skin, no explanation of effect. Torimian has Fur Coat which also has no effect given and apparently with "trimming" you can change its appearance.

Are we sure it isn't his sister, mentioned in screen caps? (Bonnie was it?)

And if it's true, thank the Lord Fairy is immune to dragon. Also, I'm sort of glad Fennekin is bipedal.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Torimian is a poodle and that freeze skin gives a chance of freeze status upon physical contact

10:53: Change your hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon, reflected in the graphics, with a famous actress called Karune. Team Flare has five scientists, Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, Corea

Fairy full type effectiveness:

Super effective against: Fighting, Dark and Dragon.
Not very effective against: Fire, Poison, Steel
Resists: Bug, Dark, Fighting
Weak against: Poison, Steel
Immune to: Dragon

I love the Fairy type.

I want IMAGES!

EDIT: The ability of the ice-fossil is like the Normalize ability (but with ice attacks).

10:53: Change your hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon, reflected in the graphics, with a famous actress called Karune. Team Flare has five scientists, Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, Corea

So, scientists are the new Team mini bosses?

I have a preference for bipedal starters (weird, I know) but I love the Fire-type. I wasn't planning on taking Fennekin, but if it becomes bipedal....

I might actually choose Fennekin now instead of one of the other two.

Fennekin's evo stands up. Dear god it's just like tepig into pignite all over again

I have a preference for bipedal starters (weird, I know) but I love the Fire-type. I wasn't planning on taking Fennekin, but if it's bipedal....

I might actually choose Fennekin now instead of one of the other two.

It isn't really weird, I have the same preference. :D I hope Chespin and Froakie's evo are bipedal too.

Fennekin's evo stands up. Dear god it's just like tepig into pignite all over again

Except for the fact it isn't Fire/Fighting and based on a pig.

"a Psychic-type cat called Nyaonikusu"

Espurr confirmed.

10:59: Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

I hope Fennekin can walk in both a bipedal and quadrupedal fashion.

Wait, split in its tail? Um.. Nine tails? Vulpix has that though.

It may be worth noting that every Fire/Fighting starter has been so from the second evolution, so if Fennekin's second evo is still a pure type, then at the very least it suggest it probably won't be fire/fighting, as many have feared :D

10:59: Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail
Split in it's tail? Obviously a nekomata.

Fennekin's evo can use Psycho Cut -YESSSSSS

Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

*facepalms*

It may be worth noting that every Fire/Fighting starter has been so from the second evolution, so if Fennekin's second evo is still a pure type, then at the very least it suggest it probably won't be fire/fighting, as many have feared :D

I thought we stopped fearing that months ago. Everyone thinks it's psychic.

Back
Top Bottom