• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread

i'm just going to lose it if it becomes fire/fighting. That's why im freaking out

Mhmmm, Pokejungle has Amarusa as rock/water instead of Serebii's rock/ice. I kinda want ice to be it, uniqueness you know :3

"...The second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design."

All I can see right now is that they're both pink.

Really want to see what the fossil Pokemon look like!

Oh.. and so far no Orotto. Fuckin hell, we're going to have to wait until release for this guy, aren't we?

i'm just going to lose it if it becomes fire/fighting. That's why im freaking out
IT'S FIRE/PSYCHIC.

GODDAMMIT, IT LEARNS BOTH PSY BEAM AND PSYCHO CUT.

It's psychic. -.-

It may be worth noting that every Fire/Fighting starter has been so from the second evolution, so if Fennekin's second evo is still a pure type, then at the very least it suggest it probably won't be fire/fighting, as many have feared :D

I thought we stopped fearing that months ago. Everyone thinks it's psychic.

The paranoid among us never stopped.

Really want to see what the fossil Pokemon look like!

Oh.. and so far no Orotto. Fuckin hell, we're going to have to wait until release for this guy, aren't we?
Weird indeed. Include it in a trailer, give its name (it wasn't a one second cameo appearance like the llama thing wasn't it) and then just reveal nothing else about it.

Moar info about it pls.

Anyone want to bet that the white dog is the pokemon seen for a flash on the last Nintendo/Pokemon Direct?

im not going to be relieved until I get my copy and evolve fennekin. Then my fear will be put to rest

Why the hell isn't this person uploading pictures? wouldn't that even be easier than typing everything out?

Ah well. Shame new Mega Mewtwo has a terrible ability :/

11:06: According to the leaker, Steel has lost its resistance to Dark and Ghost

Whoa

Yay! Steel doesn't resist Dark and Ghost.

Interestinnnnnnnng. I wondered what GF were playing at giving Steel another resistance (Fairy). This also makes Dark and Ghost a little more useful.

Anyone want to bet that the white dog is the pokemon seen for a flash on the last Nintendo/Pokemon Direct?

I think so. It also makes sense because apparently we can get it a trim and the one in the trailer looking scruffy as hell. Probably end up a poodle or something.

Whoa

I've been wanting the resistance to Ghost for a long time. Although I don't think Dark makes as much sense. It's still good though.

So we have leaks but no pictures? Well, time to read...

Back
Top Bottom