• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

I would love to see more dimorphism in the pokemon world, but it would also mean more time/work devoted to art assets and it is likely their team already has their hands full. Masuda himself said this game took more work then any prior game just on account of the designs/additions to the pokemon roster alone. Eventually, dimorphism for genders could be done, but then you're going to open a whole new can of worms where people are like "Ugh the girl looks dumb, blah blah" for a given species.

Clement and Bonnie are there and what looks like a female professor.

The title of this thread clearly says no anime. Take it to the XY Anime subforum.

The title of this thread clearly says no anime. Take it to the XY Anime subforum.

Hey I just posted the image because it was from CoroCoro, I didn't think it would possibly start a discussion :p (good job it didn't I suppose :p)

Isn't miltank and tauros like that too?

But I didn't think anyone had a problem with that...or the cats, or nidos, or buggies.

did they ever officially connect miltank and tauros? as far as i know its been mostly fan speculation.

Unless Miltank and Tauros can now breed the same way Volbeat and Illumise do (50/50% chance of producing each other's species) then they aren't the same.....though I swear I did that in my Gold.

EDIT:

Capture.PNG

Anyone know what that fluffy thing is beside Mega Blaziken?

Last edited:
It's a cloaked man, the mysterious man the scan mentions who owns Mega Blaziken.

not projecting. your post just had an unnecessary amount of snark. but enough derailing. i do like the kitties.

I'm not sure that I'm allowed to post here anymore, but considering that corocoro is due any time now I think it should be ok.
Does anyone know what should we expect in this issue?

Official Sugimori art for the starters evolutions, etc. I think it will take at least two or three more days for this month's CoroCoro to leak, though.

I'm expecting the final forms of the starters and most of the newer Pokemon, and if I remember right, we're supposed to get a booklet about what Pokemon will be getting Mega Evolutions, which is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Oh? Really? Please do, you're already making us wait two months or better to send over our other pokes just to figure out what other mysteries there are, possibly in vain because it would take forever to do that. Maybe the situation will get better when everyone is playing, but right now, it's taking too long to discover the Megas because the people playing aren't that fast.

http://images.*********/vp/src/1381426270635.jpg

Mega T-tar and Mega Aggron in Corocoro.

I like mega Bangiras. The new look really makes it seem that the mon has reached it's limits.
What other info is included in this issue?

The official art for Fennekin3 has completely redeemed it for me. The leaked photos I really didn't like th way it looked but these are great. I may go back to Fennekin now but Chespin3 is still great

Back
Top Bottom