• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I want to see the rest of the scan, usually it's like 2-4 pages, but the 2nd page wasn't all included in the picture.
Lol, even the sentence below the picture of the covered packages is trolling. It goes like, "Babam, you can't see the Pokémon!!!"

bQMX03b.gif

This is amazing. They actually did an announcement of an announcement of an announcement and so many fans are going to go crazy.

At least next month we're pretty much confirmed box mascots. I expect them to be revealed before Corocoro too, as I said a few weeks back. So we may not need to wait the full month for something.

So Pokemon fans once again deluded themselves into expecting more than what was promised. I swear the same shit happens on a weekly basis, when will y'all learn? Thankfully I'm not at all disappointed since I didn't expect anything more than that.
While true it must be said that TPC is being very secretive about these games even more so then with the past few gens. There's not much to discuss without some concrete facts about the games either.

I hope by big scoop they mean the diamond in the logo plus the legendary. Or else it's just normal scoop.

Why all this teasing ? Is this something apart ?! Is Zygarde on one of the boxarts ?! I hope we're getting more then the legendary mascost next month.

Why all this teasing ?

Welcome to CoroCoro, it's what they do.

Is Zygarde on one of the boxarts ?!

If that was the case they wouldn't need to keep it a secret as we've already seen the Complete Zygarde form.

I hope we're getting more then the legendary mascost next month.

Last time CoroCoro actually promised (not mistranslations, or people making it up for hype) huge news, we got Magearna revealed and its inclusion in this year's movie. So it's fairly safe to say we'll see more than the gen mascots next month.

On a slightly satirical but relevant note, this month did confirm one thing:

Sun's cover background will be orange, while Moon's will be purple. :p

^Also it's all but confirmed the Sun legendary will be a Fire type, from the clear flames on the box, not that everyone didn't already guess as much. The Moon legendary looks like it could be either water type or psychic type. It's hard to tell what the swirls are because the crease in the page blocks most of it.

For those wondering the big CoroCoro scoop this month is that there will be TWO versions of YW3. I'm really surprised that there wasn't anything ( from what it seems) on Magiana typing or what her gimmick

I have a feeling that they only announced the games back in February just to coincide with the anniversary. The actual announcement date should be this month or May.

Welcome to CoroCoro, it's what they do.

No need to welcome me I've seen all CoroCoro's fake announcements but it's the first time I felt so disappointed (maybe taking the false hype train was a mistake).

Another fire type legendary mascot ?! I really hope they're tricking us with the colours again like Reshiram and Zekrom.

Who wants the Moon legendary to be a poison type pokemon ?

^Also it's all but confirmed the Sun legendary will be a Fire type, from the clear flames on the box, not that everyone didn't already guess as much.

Wait, whaaaaat? There's flames on the box? I didn't see those :eek: but then again every scan I've seen has been rather LQ so, eh.

For those wondering the big CoroCoro scoop this month is that there will be TWO versions of YW3. I'm really surprised that there wasn't anything ( from what it seems) on Magiana typing or what her gimmick

I'm kindof glad GF did this tbh. Bowing out of this issue and saving their big guns for an issue without a strong YW presence is a smart move, better than trying to compete for attention. They can steal the show(issue?) next month.

I'm sorry but I'm not delusional in the slightest to assume we should have at least got the full box art. This is hurting no one, but it easily borders on frustration.

Saying in March "It promises that from next month, special features on Sun/Moon will begin in the magazine" - whilst, yes, this isn't specific in terms of what features, this is literally nothing lol, this is probably worse than giving us the Logos again with a picture of Magearna on the same page. This is the exact definition of extended trolling marketing.

I have hardly posted since the last Corocoro leaked simply because I had nothing to say besides random gameplay threads ect, this has thrown me off once again, to the point of not bothering to think about the news on a daily basis, I hardly even check Serebii anymore for expectations of being disappointed every time we get leaks. Myself and others who expected more (yes, not promised, but expected from the details last month), have every right to be slightly annoyed at this "news" lol, seriously, their blank boxes with minute colouring, they could have given us a picture of Bulbasaur with a fun fact about it and that would have been more interesting.

I'm sorry but I'm not delusional in the slightest to assume we should have at least got the full box art. This is hurting no one, but it easily borders on frustration.

I personally feel they missed a major chance here to show us the box mascot silhouettes and tease their big unveiling for next issue. We could've had a lot of fun wildly speculating and making fanart using the silhouettes, and everyone would have been even more hyped for May CoroCoro without this edge of frustration that's been hanging over the fandom for a while now. Makes no sense...but hey, I'm not in charge of marketing :p

Wait, whaaaaat? There's flames on the box? I didn't see those :eek: but then again every scan I've seen has been rather LQ so, eh.

I'm kindof glad GF did this tbh. Bowing out of this issue and saving their big guns for an issue without a strong YW presence is a smart move, better than trying to compete for attention. They can steal the show(issue?) next month.
Things are definitely getting heated I must admit, especially since they're finally replacing Tretta with a new series it seems. I'm really wondering how this is all going to end?

Back
Top Bottom