• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I should be mad, but I'm somehow finding this funny.

Maybe they really want to wait for E3 and give us a little information possible until then... or maybe they have other reasons to keep quiet. o_O
Pokemon is almost never at E3 and hasn't been for years.

Once again I let out a huge cackle...oh Gamefreak you guys are a huge mess, but you got us hooked no matter how triggered you got any of us XD

I'm kindof glad GF did this tbh. Bowing out of this issue and saving their big guns for an issue without a strong YW presence is a smart move, better than trying to compete for attention. They can steal the show(issue?) next month.
Why wouldn't next month's issue have a strong Yokai Watch presence? They're going to promote the next two versions at least until the July release date.

Pokemon is almost never at E3 and hasn't been for years.
Fairy type was first shown at E3 2013. And we got a good hunk of ORAS game play E3 2014.
And so the big news was an announcement of news next month. So last month was an announcement of an announcement. Inb4 they just show the sillouets next month and promise the full art the month after that. Then we just get one of them and we have to wait another month for the next one.

Well. honestly, the bit that mentions "Next month, huge scoop for sun and moon!" means that we're for sure getting our worthwhile stuff. They actually promised big news for that. I'm actually really excited that there's foreseeable big news coming.

This is pretty funny though, I didn't actually think they'd so go far as to include but blur out the boxart lmao.

LMAO, called this. It didn't seem like they were ready to actually talk about the game this month. And boy did they up their trolling game. This is hilarious.

At least next month we have the promise of actual news though. Guessing that's going to be the big info dump we usually get in May/June (similar to May 2013 for XY). Probably going to be the box art and mascots, the player characters, the region, and maybe something about those vehicles in the concept art.

I'm genuinely so so excited to see the starters, that's when the real hype season begins for me, I can control myself with anything but the starter reveals. I have always picked grass for my first play throughs since the beginning and have always waited for something to change that.

Seriously though I'm not mad, just slightly rustled that we have boxes... with no art lol. Simply giving us Magearna's typing as they have now, would have gotten me less riled up than boxes........................... with no art. They could have taken it one step further and shown two completely different game boxes of other games saying "THIS IS THE PACKAGING THEY COME IN, IT'S JUST NOT THESE SORRY".

Like @LadySasaki mentioned earlier, I believe they missed a perfect opportunity to give us mascot silhouettes...

Okay tons of people continually tell us not to get our hopes up, but THIS was fucking ridiculous. An announcement FOR an announcement! STILL NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!

Nothing! Just an announcement for an announcement and Magearna's typing. I am beyond disappointed. Is it too much to hope for something like the starters?

I was a bit mad at first, but lol, I sent the pic of the blank jacket screenshots to my friend and she asked me twice if it wasn't photoshopped. It would have been a nice announcement if it were released on April 1st, but eh, at least we got to learn about Magiana's type. Steel/Fairy - I LOVE IT <3

And that's the thread closed again!
Game Freak had better explain why they chose to do it this way.

Well, that was not at all what I was expecting. However, I suppose I have to accept that there'll just be more waiting. Oh well.

Make sure you guys behave. I won't be back for over 10 hours and I don't want to see one of my sections in flames when I come back.

Okay tons of people continually tell us not to get our hopes up, but THIS was fucking ridiculous. An announcement FOR an announcement! STILL NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!

Nothing! Just an announcement for an announcement and Magearna's typing. I am beyond disappointed. Is it too much to hope for something like the starters?

Calm down, please. Yelling about it (all caps) isn't going to make the information arrive any sooner, and it's just going to make the forum less pleasant for everyone else.

I think that next month they will just show the box legendaries and that's all. We should wait until june for the next corocoro/E3 to see gameplay pictures/videos.

We are all disappointed that Corocoro didn't show anything, other that Magearna's typing, but I'd like to point out something:
-> Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were announced in October 2004
-> The first gameplay pictures were released in May 2006

So yeah, the waiting for Sun and Moon screenshots is nowhere near as painful as how the one for Diamond and Pearl was.

Back
Top Bottom