• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

So we got nothing again, nothing but just the logos again, more Magearna, and a Japan-only arcade game. Why am I not surprised that this month wouldn't have anything? It didn't help I had a really bad day yesterday and this just didn't help make me feel better, if anything it made me feel worse given what I had to go through yesterday.

So we got nothing again, nothing but just the logos again, more Magearna, and a Japan-only arcade game. Why am I not surprised that this month wouldn't have anything? It didn't help I had a really bad day yesterday and this just didn't help make me feel better, if anything it made me feel worse given what I had to go through yesterday.

Hope you feel better, but at least we have some concrete evidence as to what we might be getting next month. I was real pissed this morning when I saw what we got in the leaks but I'm alright now knowing my opinion wasn't unpopular and that we just have to wait for another month.

I just thank Arceus we know we're getting a game still at this point, can you imagine if we were still in the dark like the days of having the Zygarde forms revealed with no clue of what direction we were headed (apart from the 'Z' spectacle ect).

I actually find this funny. They blurred out the boxart:) I never would have expected that. Maybe silhouettes of the box legends, but an entirely blurry box. That's hilarious. At least we learned Magerna's type. I pretty much expected it to be Steel/Fairy anyway, so its not that much of a surprise. Still nice to have the confirmation though.

Hopefully next month we'll get the starters.

I actually find this funny. They blurred out the boxart:) I never would have expected that. Maybe silhouettes of the box legends, but an entirely blurry box. That's hilarious..

This is how I feel. I just find it too funny.

Although this time I can understand people being annoyed because they did promise they would start features this month and really they gave nothing different than last month (in fact even less since they covered the logos this time unlike last month :ROFLMAO:) which makes their promise of a feature ridiculous. Showing the boxes but blanking them out is just too funny to not love though.

I'm fine with it like this personally though. I don't want them to overextend and show too much too early, we're still quite a way from release and the last thing I want is to start getting bored with reveals or feel that they showed off too much before release (ORAS was guilty of this). Plus next month we're all going to be SUPER thirsty for news, which is the best way to be because hype is at maximum and we don't get desensitised to it. This is just how I feel though, I'm sure others wouldn't mind news every month for the 10 months of SM's pre-release.

Calm down, please. Yelling about it (all caps) isn't going to make the information arrive any sooner, and it's just going to make the forum less pleasant for everyone else.
I'm sorry. Its just as a fan who's really hyped about the new games and really wants new stuff to talk to fans about, its frustrating when you read next month will start to cover special features of Sun and Moon...Only for them to reveal next to nothing and tell us what they told us last month.

I'm sorry. Its just as a fan who's really hyped about the new games and really wants new stuff to talk to fans about, its frustrating when you read next month will start to cover special features of Sun and Moon...Only for them to reveal next to nothing and tell us what they told us last month.
I understand the struggle that everyone is going so is u, but at least were getting the games and that were still getting news just more later than expected:unsure:

Yeah the whole bright side of this is we know we're getting something next month. They didn't say special feature this time, they said "big scoop". aka we're probably getting box legends revealed.

or we find out zygarde has a "sun forme" and a "moon forme" and he's actually the box mascots. omg please don't let this happen

It+s+not+happening+half+life+3+unconfirmed_2708f4_4656469.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down, please. Yelling about it (all caps) isn't going to make the information arrive any sooner, and it's just going to make the forum less pleasant for everyone else.

I FANGIRLED SO HARD I BROKE MY CAPS KEY

PLS ASSIST

AND I DON'T MEAN WITH A SKITTY LOL

Why wouldn't next month's issue have a strong Yokai Watch presence? They're going to promote the next two versions at least until the July release date.

I was assuming that they'd give Pokemon a big slot next month as they promised huge news, so YW may have a smaller article about it, or have a big feature in another magazine. *shrug* Though it would make sense if they kept pumping out news monthly until the July release.

I was assuming that they'd give Pokemon a big slot next month as they promised huge news, so YW may have a smaller article about it, or have a big feature in another magazine. *shrug* Though it would make sense if they kept pumping out news monthly until the July release.
I don't think there is a better outlet for Japanese kids than CoroCoro, so the magazine will just have to find a way to promote both sets of games. If anything, since Yokai Watch 3 will be released 4-5 months earlier, it will continue to get more focus in the next three months.

Sun and Moon will likely be prominent at E3, at least.

I understand the feeling, but like I said, yelling won't actually change thing, except perhaps to help get other users more angry.

I think that next month they will just show the box legendaries and that's all. We should wait until june for the next corocoro/E3 to see gameplay pictures/videos.

We are all disappointed that Corocoro didn't show anything, other that Magearna's typing, but I'd like to point out something:
-> Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were announced in October 2004
-> The first gameplay pictures were released in May 2006

So yeah, the waiting for Sun and Moon screenshots is nowhere near as painful as how the one for Diamond and Pearl was.
Back then, you had to wait one year and 7 months to get some gameplay news about Pokemon Damond and Pearl since the games' announcement. Just imagine how painful the the wait must have been back then? Having to wait over a year in a half to learn more about Diamond and Pearl. XD Having to wait 3 months since Pokemon Sun and Moon's announcement for news, screenshots, mascot legendary Pokemon, and starters isn't as bad as what happened to Diamond and Pearl. Be glad that we have to wait 3 months instead over a year in a half for real Sun and Moon news. ;)

LMAO.

Oh sure I feel bad for everyone and it does suck, but this is the most hilarious thing I could possibly wake up to. It's even better than just having a Direct recap.

I'd be happy to wait a year and a half. I'm much happier to focus on playing the games that are out than worrying about games that will be coming out.

Look like those who expected worse got it right this time, congrats!!! (y) Can't wait till next month.

Back then, you had to wait one year and 7 months to get some gameplay news about Pokemon Damond and Pearl since the games' announcement. Just imagine how painful the the wait must have been back then? Having to wait over a year in a half to learn more about Diamond and Pearl. XD Having to wait 3 months since Pokemon Sun and Moon's announcement for news, screenshots, mascot legendary Pokemon, and starters isn't as bad as what happened to Diamond and Pearl. Be glad that we have to wait 3 months instead over a year in a half for real Sun and Moon news. ;)
I'd say it's worse this time around since we had over a year of unnecessary debates about which game was on Game Freak's agenda. But it's true enough that the worst part is over.

Last edited:
I've been busy. What did I miss?

*sees CoroCoro scans*

Oh, nothing really important. Just CoroCoro trolling us. Nothing new. Welp, back to playing Golden Sun Dark Dawn and/or Breath of Fire III until the next CoroCoro scans come out. Hopefully it'll have something newsworthy that time around.

Okay, I didn't expect much, but really CoroCoro? Whited out box arts instead of silhouettes? Merely an announcement of an announcement? This is definitely announcementception, and probably a late April Fools prank of CoroCoro's part. I told you guys GF is afraid to put out too much information after their 6th Gen. marketing strategy! Wait until three months before the games release for any real info! XP

On a more serious note, the fact that there aren't any silhouettes shown might be a bigger hint of things to come than we thought: what if the mascots for Sun and Moon aren't really legendary Pokémon at all, but rather two unique variations of regular Pokémon in the same vain as AZ's Floette, Spiky-eared Pichu, and Cosplay Pikachu? After all, if people in Johto worship the Slowpoke in Azalea Town, then why can't people in the 7th Gen. region worship a supernaturally powerful Solrock and Lunatone? This could explain why we don't have any silhouettes: it would ruin the surprise about the fact that the mascots for Sun and Moon aren't brand new legendaries!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom