• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I actually wouldn't mind silhouettes. I really don't mind seeing all of the fakes. People are very creative and I enjoy seeing people's creativity since sometimes they look better than the actual Pokemon (not all the time, but it has happened before IMO).

That's true, Yokai Watch 3 has a ton of hype right now, it's been dominating CoroCoro the last few months (to our frustration because we want Pokemon news, dammit!)
If they give us only the silhouettes it will be very frustrating. 3 months without any actual news at all is a very long period and will have negative impact on the fans interest and hype. I don't think Nintendo wants disappointed fans.

Exactly, they can't keep us in the dark for another month, since I feel the Pokemon fandom has grown stale and boring as of lately since we have no new content to discuss, since we're just talking about the same things again and again and nothing new is coming out of it, with fake starter leaks being the only thing that's keeping the fandom afloat. If they only give us the box legendaries it would be a bit underwhelming, yes, but at least it would give people something to talk about, but if they only give us silhouettes, then it will not only make fans more annoyed, but it would certainly cause Nintendo to lose sales when the games actually DO come out, and nobody wants that to happen.

Plus there's always the chance the official site will give out news between now and the time Corocoro leaks, but it's very slim. We have about 12 more days before Corocoro is out, and I hope before then we at least get something new to talk about.

I feel the less information revealed, the better. Keep us in as much suspense as possible until the games are released and maintain the sense of wonder.

I can understand wanting to maintain a sense of wonder from not knowing all that much about the games and I wouldn't want them to reveal too much. I still think it was a mistake to reveal all of the Mega Pokemon for OR/AS, as well as revealing so many of the new Pokemon prior to X/Y's release. However, I don't want to know nothing about the games before they're released. I want to know some details like some of the new Pokemon, the starters, the new characters and the region so that I can have something more to look forward to than just two mysterious games. Plus, it would also make it a lot easier to speculate when we actually have something to speculate on instead of nothing for months. That would just make not only the discussions frustrating, but also just make waiting for their eventual release all the more tedious and tiresome.

as well as revealing so many of the new Pokemon prior to X/Y's release.
This is almost funny to look back on. I remember back during the days leading up to XY's release, there were people expressing concern that there was very little information being handed out and that there didn't seem to be many Pokemon reveals. As it turned out it was because Gen 6 didn't have a lot of new Pokemon to begin with. The events today are actually repeating that.

This is almost funny to look back on. I remember back during the days leading up to XY's release, there were people expressing concern that there was very little information being handed out and that there didn't seem to be many Pokemon reveals. As it turned out it was because Gen 6 didn't have a lot of new Pokemon to begin with. The events today are actually repeating that.
we have no idea if it means there wont be many Pokemon though. They havent started even showing them and we still have quite a long way to go until the games release.

we have no idea if it means there wont be many Pokemon though. They havent started even showing them and we still have quite a long way to go until the games release.
Oh I know that. It's just that the "lack of information" when it's only been three months is all too familiar to me.

Magearna technically counts though.

The only Pokemon we knew about after the confirmation of Generation V were Zorua and Zoroark. That only changed after more than 3 months.

Yeah but at least that was two pokemon (even if they are in the same evolutionary line). We only know one right now, Magearna.

I really hope Corocoro gets leaked really early! I be having sleepless nights when its about to come, due to the anticipation... every morning holding my breath as I check Serebii around the 10th-13th, I hate anxiety!

I really hope Corocoro gets leaked really early! I be having sleepless nights when its about to come, due to the anticipation... every morning holding my breath as I check Serebii around the 10th-13th, I hate anxiety!
This is what my friend said while talking to her on Deviantart.
Most likely happen next week.It's rare for Corocoro to be leaked this early.

You may want to consider taking something for that.

No seriously, it's not a good idea to drive yourself crazy waiting for the unknown. I strongly recommend all of us taking a breath and waiting patiently.

I have never seen Coro Coro leaked any earlier than the 7th or 8th, usually with the 10th or 11th being the standard. The magazine itself is out on the 15th. At moat we have to wait 10 days to learn more about something that won't be available to us until November.

Yeah but at least that was two pokemon (even if they are in the same evolutionary line). We only know one right now, Magearna.
And zygarde 10%&100% they'll likely be in the games.

I can just see them not revealing anything about the games, they've been way to secretive with these games, theres no harm in showing us the box mascots or even their shadows instead of blotting the whole thing out.

They may appear in the games, but I wouldn't put the Zygarde forms on the same level as Magearna, especially when Magearna is a new Pokemon rather than different forms. Plus, it's much more of a guarantee that Magearna will show up in at least one of the games than the Zygarde forms at this point.

Let's hope so then. Don't May Corocoro usually have a good amount of info when it comes time for new games???
May Coro Coro this year had pretty much nothing. June's edition is not guarenteed to be a 9 page spread, though I do miss those.

Back
Top Bottom