• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

@Zeb Ah, I see. Thanks, that helps big time. So the 15th of the month is the usual time it's released, but this time it'll be the 14th. Interesting. But thanks again for answering my question, Zeb.

How long will it be before we get any info on who the gym leaders and elite 4 are?

We might get something next month in regards to a gym leader, but there's no real set pattern so we could just as easily not get anything on gym leaders for a few months if they have other things they want to cover in the meantime.

I don't think they usually show Elite Four members (remakes aside) before release tho.

Yeah, they don't usually show the Elite Four members, though they usually show at least half of the Gym Leaders. I remember we saw Viola, Grant, Korrina, and Clemont before XY. If I recall, we did see the Striaton Brothers, Burgh, and Lenora before BW released.

How long will it be before we get any info on who the gym leaders and elite 4 are?
There's a theory going around right now that the Japanese trailer showed 4 of theirs names in one of the classroom scenes, though I personally don't buy it. One of the gym leaders is supposedly named Caitlin.

Yeah, they don't usually show the Elite Four members, though they usually show at least half of the Gym Leaders. I remember we saw Viola, Grant, Korrina, and Clemont before XY. If I recall, we did see the Striaton Brothers, Burgh, and Lenora before BW released.

I'm pretty sure we saw Valerie, Olympia & Wulfric during the infamous X/Y leaks just before official release. I remember really liking Valerie & Olympia's designs.

Still no leaks? Did they lost their interest after seeing the official trailer? :p

I recall seeing I think Serebii mentioning CoroCoro has been oddly quiet, even the Yokai Watch and other fandom stuff which tends to leak a bit earlier hasn't popped up.

Corocoro has started to leak and let's just say, I'm so thankful we got that trailer. So far, it looks like they trolled everyone /AGAIN/. Last month they did promise a huge scoop on Sun and Moon, but so far, nothing about Sun and Moon has been seen. The only Sun and Moon info so far is that "There's gonna be a huge scoop next month!" only they said that last month and so far, nothing. Only more Pokemon movie info.

Corocoro has started to leak and let's just say, I'm so thankful we got that trailer. So far, it looks like they trolled everyone /AGAIN/. Last month they did promise a huge scoop on Sun and Moon, but so far, nothing about Sun and Moon has been seen. The only Sun and Moon info so far is that "There's gonna be a huge scoop next month!" only they said that last month and so far, nothing. Only more Pokemon movie info.

Thing is, CoroCoro didn't troll us.

They said something along the lines of "big news in May", which is exactly what we got.

I'm curious if they'll try beating CoroCoro again next month... Would be nice if they did.

We got the news outside of Corocoro, though Serebii said next Corocoro would have a big scoop on Pokemon Sun and Moon, though nothing has been seen so far, so yeah I'd call that trolling, or poor wording on corocoro's part. If people see "big scoop" they're going to assume right in the source that said so.

We got the trailer though so at least we didn't wind up having to go another newsless month.

Last edited:
Usually when a magazine says there's going to be a huge scoop, they mean that in reference to their own publication, not someone else's.

Perhaps the reason no SM information was seen was because it's the same thing as the trailers and the leakers saw no reason to publish it.

That's disappointing, I hoped they'd at least confirm the names of the legendaries. That way the English site would have updated too, with the translated names. If I call them 'Solgaleo' and 'Luna-ala' for much longer, my brain will just reject the English name when I finally hear it, haha.

hqdefault.jpg

Think those islands behind the sundial are alolas. But something werid according to the map of kalos there shouldn't even be an ocean here a river with the ice mountain across from it yes but that looks like several islands not a mountain

Not related to Corocoro so take it to the correct thread please.

Back
Top Bottom