• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I think when it comes to the factthat info will be coming on a two week schedule that CoroCoro shuld have info on features and characters, while the trailers at the beggining of the month should have 2-3 new Pokemon and videos of said features and characters.

I still maintain the lack of an official Hala reveal is tied into the gyms and we should get info pretty soon on that front.
At this point I imagine Hala will be revealed to be the champion. He fits the profile. However, that means he may go unexplained for quite a while.

It it unclear if the news for this corocoro would feature Sun and Moon or would focus on the movie which is coming out. I love for both to happen. I hope we get some come of hint of future news on an early date next month like on the 1st or 2nd.

Based on history we are likely 3-4 days away from coro coro previews being uploaded. I'm seeing a lot of people get twitchy with anticipation again, so I'm just letting you know here and now. There always exists the chance we could get scans earlier or later (earliest I recall is the 9th), but those are rare. You will definitely know what's in Coro Coro and when it's come out. I guarantee it.

We have already gotten quite a nice bit of news this month already, but it would be nice if CoroCoro revealed some new human characters. The evil team might be too big for CoroCoro to cover, but maybe the first Gym leader would be neat. I wouldn't say no to a couple of new Pokemon either. While we are getting to the point where I'm a bit worried that they'll reveal too much of the new generation like they did in X/Y, new Pokemon make me happy, so I'd still like to see them.

It's that time of the month again, hopefully it would be the "new features" on the official website that are revealed.

We just had 8 Pokemon revealed in the last week, I personally think we don't need to (and shouldn't) see anymore this month. They could even leave it until September or October to show new ones with the amount we have so far for me :I

Show me new features, characters and other tidbits if the mag has anything new.

^This. No new Pokemon or just evos of existing ones is fine by me till september. We have no word on features, the extent of the RotomDex, and the new online festires intrigue me the most. RBGY Pokemon especially should becomr a talking point. I also have a funny feeling we will get a 20 years of Pokemon featurette with gameplay/character profiles for the games, that show off their SM incarnation. I seriously doubt the games celebrating 20 years won't have returning features. EXP scaling being confirmed for one would be nice.
It's that time of the month again, hopefully it would be the "new features" on the official website that are revealed.
I think at least one or two of them will be revealed as Famitsu had an article on that alone when the site updated. The Pikachi teaser will likel be the centerpiece of August however.

I think at least one or two of them will be revealed as Famitsu had an article on that alone when the site updated. The Pikachi teaser will likel be the centerpiece of August however.
Either that or the "bracelet" or both or are they the same feature, can't wait. It would be really really trolly if they leave that till next month.

I don't think I'd consider it trolling if they saved it for next month, especially when they didn't promise to have a reveal of the bracelet. While I wouldn't mind getting information on that sooner rather than later, I'm almost positive that they'd save it for one of their monthly announcements rather than for CoroCoro. It would probably be a big deal and they could showcase trailer footage right away rather than after CoroCoro has been officially released.

I don't think I'd consider it trolling if they saved it for next month, especially when they didn't promise to have a reveal of the bracelet. While I wouldn't mind getting information on that sooner rather than later, I'm almost positive that they'd save it for one of their monthly announcements rather than for CoroCoro. It would probably be a big deal and they could showcase trailer footage right away rather than after CoroCoro has been officially released.
I dunno if it qualifoes for XY considering how they still had major focus on CoroCoro in Japan, but mega evolutoon was revealed in CoroCoro, with the Mefa Direct a month later. So who knows.

I dunno if it qualifoes for XY considering how they still had major focus on CoroCoro in Japan, but mega evolutoon was revealed in CoroCoro, with the Mefa Direct a month later. So who knows.

That's true. I actually forgot about how Mega Evolution was first revealed. Although, I think that TPCI having these monthly updates for Sun/Moon does make the situation a bit different. Before CoroCoro was the main way to learn about any new Pokemon or details of the games, but it isn't anymore. They've had official announcements before, but TPCI has been trying to do a lot more reveals on their terms rather than relying primarily on CoroCoro. It's still not impossible for CoroCoro to cover it and they did claim that they were still the main source for Pokemon news, or something along those lines, but with these monthly updates, I think that could result in TPCI saving something about the bracelet for next month.

I think we need confirmation of new characters. Gym leaders(or what ever replaces them if there really arent any) and plz, plz, a second rival. Seriously, Hau being the only one would suck. Nothing against him, but his weak to your starter. We need someone strong against. People are already complaing about exp share easy, I mean, theres actually more adult and teen players than kids now a days. Plz GF

Oh...I just remembered that Pokken Tournament is supposed to get an announcement on the 14th. I hope that its not gonna take away space from Pokemon Sun and Moon in this Corocoro.
Possibly. After all we did get a lot of Sun and Moon news lately. Plus with the movie coming out, some of corocoro would focus on that too but I like to see some new Sun and Moon news too.

Oh yeah, the arcade version got an update adding all the characters that weren't on it yet - in addition to an unannounced fighter teaser, confirming DLC would be coming for this game at least once!

No new Pokemon or just evos of existing ones is fine by me till september.

That seems extremely unlikely considering we haven't even gotten word of the version exclusives or the fossil Pokemon yet. I can't see us getting no brand new Pokemon from now until September.

Besides there's nothing stopping them from releasing new Pokemon and new features at the same time. (especially considering how they were willing to drop 7 new Pokemon at once) Info drops are naturally going to increase the closer we get to release.

The leak had started but the image posted on Serebii is corrupted. Can't see anything. We apparently get a bear and a Fairy/Ghost.

Look like we are getting a lot of controversial Pokemon this gen.

Back
Top Bottom