• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Wonder what that AR stands for. Augmented Reality? Or something Japanese?
Gonna go with that first one given how Null was created by humans in the first place.

It's evolution using Augmented Reality to change its type makes all the more sense for it.

Or at least that's what I think.

Alolan Grimer kind of pretty cool (I'm always glad to see more Dark types) but i can't wait to see what Jangmo-o's and Type-Null's evo looks like .-. And since it started leaking 4 hours ago, I don't know if we will get the rest of the pics or not...

If not, then hopefully we see them on the 14th!

Last edited:
Idk about anyone else, but I'm actually annoyed that this person is refusing to show us. I'm sick on my birthday and the one thing that would make my day better is being held back from us.

I'm wondering why they even bothered mentioning anything at all if they didn't want top upload the pictures, despite uploading pictures of other leaks anyway. Strange.

Idk about anyone else, but I'm actually annoyed that this person is refusing to show us. I'm sick on my birthday and the one thing that would make my day better is being held back from us.
Yes... very suspicious. How he's just saying stuff like this but not showing us pictures. It could be cause they caught him, or he doesn't want to get in trouble. Happy birthday by the wat!!!!

Please remember that what leakers do is illegal and be grateful you got a page at all. The other pages will be shown soon enough, be patient.
Yes, but he's still saying stuff. Why bother saying this stuff if you're not going to back it up with pictures?

I'm not sure why people are getting angry towards the leaker. A small amount of news is better than no news at all.

Anyway, looks like we'll have to wait until someone else gets their hands on CoroCoro which might not happen until several hours from now since it's getting late in Japan.

Yes, but he's still saying stuff. Why bother saying this stuff if you're not going to back it up with pictures?

Because just saying stuff is not nearly as bad as actually scanning pages that aren't meant to be shown until the 14th. It's the same as with saying stuff about the games, saying stuff is bad but actually showing footage is 10x worse. Mostly because words can be disbelieved, but pages/footage are actual proof.

I'm not sure why people are getting angry towards the leaker. A small amount of news is better than no news at all.

Anyway, looks like we'll have to wait until someone else gets their hands on CoroCoro which might not happen until several hours from now since it's getting late in Japan.
We're not getting mad at the leaker, at least i'm not.

Jangmo-o line being in Coro Coro has me super hyped for Coro Coro for the first time...

Jangmo-o, Salandit and Pikipek are my favourite Gen VII lines sofar, and I hope they don´t dissapoint.
Rockruff line and the starter lines kinda dissapointed me...

Last edited:
AR system possibilities I can think of:

Augmented Reality (Already said)
Alchemic Reconstruction
Attribute Replacement
Attribute Reassignment
Artificial Retype
Artificial Reconstruction

I could go on but those were the best ones I could think of for what AR stands for.

Jangmo-o's full evolution line being in CoroCoro is enough to make me excited for it, but...hmm. Revealing a full evolution line in one magazine seems a bit off.

I understand why people are a bit irked about waiting for scans, I am too. But Soki's right, these activities are technically illegal, so I understand any hesitation they may have about them putting magazine scans/pictures online. Be patient. Within the next several hours we'll have confirmation.

Jangmo-o's full evolution line being in CoroCoro is enough to make me excited for it, but...hmm. Revealing a full evolution line in one magazine seems a bit off.

Probably in anticipation of the fact that stuff will likely be data-mined from the demo and probably the fact that this is the second last Corocoro before launch, and the next one will only come out 3 days pre-launch so it might be a bit late to build hype with the 1 evolution per magazine method, that's my guess anyway.

Has the leaker ever been hesitant to leak stuff in the past? I don't remember there ever being a time where we were told about something in CoroCoro, but never given the images of it, or at least of something as big as three new pokemon. I wonder what caused the leaker to not want to post these in particular...
I'm sad that we aren't seeing them in the leaks, let's hope we see them on the 14th I guess

So apparently Jangmo-o's evolution is called Jarango which further evolves into Jararanga. Unique names if you ask me.

Has the leaker ever been hesitant to leak stuff in the past? I don't remember there ever being a time where we were told about something in CoroCoro, but never given the images of it, or at least of something as big as three new pokemon. I wonder what caused the leaker to not want to post these in particular...

It happened once during the... B2W2 prerelease, if I recall correctly. I don't remember which issue it was, but I remember it being only partially leaked in the morning, and then the leaker saying that's all they were going to post, which whipped people up into a fury until somebody else leaked another copy later on.

Edit: I feel like it was the Keldeo Resolute Form reveal, because I kind of remember there being extra disappointment at how it was just an aesthetic change and didn't look all that different, and was the only new thing shown in that issue.

Edit 2: Seems my memories are a bit hazy, as I went through Serebii's archives to find it. I'm definitely thinking it was the Keldeo R reveal, but there was some other stuff revealed in that issue. Still remember a lot of rage and frustration, though.

Last edited:
It happened once during the... B2W2 prerelease, if I recall correctly. I don't remember which issue it was, but I remember it being only partially leaked in the morning, and then the leaker saying that's all they were going to post, which whipped people up into a fury until somebody else leaked another copy later on.

Edit: I feel like it was the Keldeo Resolute Form reveal, because I kind of remember there being extra disappointment at how it was just an aesthetic change and didn't look all that different, and was the only new thing shown in that issue.
Ok, thanks for telling me! It's understandable why people are made this time around because we have been hyped for see Type: Null's secret and significance for a month now...
Maybe somebody else will be able to leak it sometime during the day? I hope that's the case, but if not, hopefully we get the info officially revealed soon. I really want to see Type: Null's evolution >.<

Back
Top Bottom