• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
Speaking of which,
do you like the toucan or the middle stage evolution better?
I don't mind either. But it would have cool to see the toucan be something representing Steel-type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I too like to see Pikipek's evolutions officially revealed. I am surprise they didn't revealed it earlier this year.

Stuck
Reaction score
Other than typings, I really don't want to know anything else about the games.

Reaction score
CoroCoro promised a poster of all Pokemon (didn't said just the revealed ones or every single new Pokemon) plus Ultra Beasts.

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
CoroCoro leaks on the 11th:

Necrozma.jpg

Ultra%20Beasts%2004.jpg

Starters'%20Z-Moves.jpg

- First it reveals two new Ultra Beasts
- And reveals one mysterious black Pokémon which it says is a big mystery, and asks what it has to do with Solgaleo & Lunala.
- Decidueye's is known in Japan as Shadow Arrows Strike.
- Incineroar's is Hyper Dark Crusher .

Source: Serebii

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
It will be odd to see a video on this a mere 3 days before launch if they are still going to do that. They don't really have to, since no names or much other info is given, save for the Z moves.

Nuzlocke Lover
Reaction score
That black Pokemon looks interesting. *nods head*
I wonder what its name is? :|
#SarcasmIsObvious

Cold as you
Reaction score
Since when was the forums up again? I've been into Reddit for a while.

Anyway, I'm glad with the leaks.. The artworks made them more beautiful, especially the blaster UB.. <is that a spoiler?>

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
Do these new Ultra Beasts have code names like UB-02 Expansion and Beauty?

Paid Unova Shill
Reaction score
Do these new Ultra Beasts have code names like UB-02 Expansion and Beauty?
On the actual scans, it says "UB?? ?????" which suggests that they do, but they don't want to reveal them yet.

The origami one is UB-04 Blade, and the long-necked one with the bamboo-rocket arms is UB-04 Blaster.