• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Well, hopefully we get to see at least a bit of the redesigned Littleroot Town. I suppose we will get artwork of main characters and Hoenn starters only in July.

Well, hopefully we get to see at least a bit of the redesigned Littleroot Town. I suppose we will get artwork of main characters and Hoenn starters only in July.

I don't think where getting any more stuff from this month's CoroCoro though.
And I'm pretty sure whatever we'll be getting next month, we'll probably get at E3 first...
But I could be wrong....

Rats, it looks like we've been swindled again.

It says Groudon and Kyogre hold the key to something. It points out that the markings on Groudon and Kyogre look like the greek letters omega and alpha. It even highlights the "blue package picturing the sea!" (That almost sounds like they were desperate to fill the page, lol). It also says the next issue will feature more about the "startling drama shaking up the whole world."

So from what I see, a whole bunch of nothing. :(

Don't expect any real info until E3.

And if for some reason we don't get any there we won't get anything until July.

That wasn't an intro. Geez. Why can nobody see that it's clearly going to be a scene to show Groudon/Kyogre using their abilities to cause the weather devastation which in the originals is really only implied that they did?

That wasn't an intro. Geez. Why can nobody see that it's clearly going to be a scene to show Groudon/Kyogre using their abilities to cause the weather devastation which in the originals is really only implied that they did?
It could also be from the title screens of the games. Like, that's what we see on one screen, while we see the games' logo on the other. Would make a pretty cool title screen to be honest.

What is with everyone and all these expectations? The game was only announced a few days ago AND E3 is next month. It doesn't take much math to solve this equation.

What is wrong with having expectations?

Anyway, they probably announced the remakes a few days ago just to make sure people will watch the Nintendo Direct next month.

There's nothing wrong with having expectations, but there is with having over heightened expectations and then complaining when they're not met.

I had the same reactions to this leak as I did with the footage, and that was that I was very disappointed since all we got were the covers when I was hoping for some screenshots of the gameplay (like the overworld) so I at least know what the game looks like and become more excited for it.

You mean, we've got to wait an entire month for real footage of the game?

But I don't wanna! ='(

I wasn't expecting anything, but at least we know we'll get stuff within the next month, unlike that ~4 month period of info with XY! :D

Sorry, guys.

I feel something odd in the scan. In reality I see 3 things odd that means that I can't actually verified those scans.

corocoro-june-2014-1.jpg

Things that I feel odd:
1) Scan on Sunday. Scans almost never come on Sunday because the bookshops and agencies don't usually work on Sundays and I doubt kioskos are going to receive anything that's not a newspaper on Sundays.

2) Scan 4 day behind. Normally CoroCoro is leaked 2 days before release (Note that the days before only counts of they are Monday to Saturday workdays). This time is release is 4 days before release. In theory, we should recive them on Mondayu or Tuesday.

3) No new artwork for groudon and Kyogre. Honestly rare to be honest.

4) And i the end, the references of Pokemon are not the exactly the more usual ones: The list of trademarks is usually: Nintendo, Creatures, Game Freak, TV Tokyo, Shopro, Jikaku JR. I don't see it in this scan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom