• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Primal regegigas that replaces slow start with huge power would be great.

XY ones were perhaps added all at the same time and there was no early demo. But ORAS Mega Stones are already separated. At least four of them. Remember Hoopa's item is a Key item and not a Mega Stone, yet it's between Mega Stones.
That is not what I'd call separation. Hoopa's item is close enough in its function to a Mega Stone.

XY ones were perhaps added all at the same time and there was no early demo. But ORAS Mega Stones are already separated. At least four of them. Remember Hoopa's item is a Key item and not a Mega Stone, yet it's between Mega Stones.
That is not what I'd call separation. Hoopa's item is close enough in its function to a Mega Stone.

Not closer than Shaymin's Gracidea and Kyurem's DNA Splicers. It's not even a hold item, the stat increase is not the same. It's totally different to a Mega Stone. And the next item, that is pointed as Rayquaza's Mega Stone, is a Key item too.

It's evident Camerupt, Lopunny, Salamence and Beedrill were later additions, you can see from both Pokémon and Item listings, and there could be more added after building the demo.

Of course I hope for a new Mega or two, but right now, I'm not really expecting anything at all surprising just to keep myself from being disappointed.

It's evident Camerupt, Lopunny, Salamence and Beedrill were later additions, you can see from both Pokémon and Item listings, and there could be more added after building the demo.
Just because they're listed after Hoopa doesn't mean that they were later additions. What, prey tell, do you think that the last four placeholders are for?

that is pointed as Rayquaza's Mega Stone, is a Key item too.
We know from promotional material that Rayquaza has a Mega Stone.

Just because they're listed after Hoopa doesn't mean that they were later additions. What, prey tell, do you think that the last four placeholders are for?

that is pointed as Rayquaza's Mega Stone, is a Key item too.
We know from promotional material that Rayquaza has a Mega Stone.

I mean item 766. It's presumed to be Rayquaza's Mega Stone, however it's a Key item. Rayquazite (?) could be listed anywhere.

Again, from here:

751 - Key Item /1C
752 - 80 BP Fling 1/92 - Swampert
753 - 80 BP Fling 1/75 - Sceptile
754 - 80 BP Fling 1/8F - Sableye
755 - 80 BP Fling 1/7A
756 - 80 BP Fling 1/6A - Gallade
757 - 80 BP Fling 1/78
758 - 80 BP Fling 1/8D - Metagross
759 - 80 BP Fling 1/74 - Sharpedo
760 - 80 BP Fling 1/8E
761 - 80 BP Fling 1/7D - Steelix
762 - 80 BP Fling 1/82
763 - 80 BP Fling 1/6B - Glalie
764 - 80 BP Fling 1/7B
765 - Key Item (Usable)/23
766 - Key Item /10
767 - 80 BP Fling 1/7E - Camerupt
768 - 80 BP Fling 1/8A
769 - 80 BP Fling 1/88 - Salamence
770 - 80 BP Fling 1/77
771 - Key Item /1C
772 - Key Item /1C
773 - Key Item /FF
774 - Key Item /1C
775 - Key Item A/0A (usable)
752-764 are most new Mega Stones.
765 is Hoopa's item that is not a Mega Stone or anything related.
766 is a key item presumed to be related to Rayquaza, but it's not, at least for now, a Mega Stone.
767-770 are four more Mega Stones. These are listed after Hoopa Item and this unknown key item, the only reason why they could be separated from the other Mega Stones is because they're later additions. Note -again- that their respective Mega Evolutions are listed in the end, too.
771-774 could be anything, even another Mega Stones, even Rayquaza's, even they could be left empty.
775 is presumed to be Eon Flute.

And GF is still free to put anything from 776 to 65535 (!!!)

It doesn't make sense for the Mega Stones to be separated. The XY ones certainly aren't.

Looks like XY Megas were all designed and programed at the same time. Like I said before, Genesect Drives don’t make sense to be separated from the rest of other Gen V items, but for some reason they are. Item placement has no meaning in gameplay, so Game Freak can put items in whatever order they want.

If you want to entertain wishful thinking, go ahead. But don't pretend that the placeholders have to be key items, because they simply don't.

How exactly did I pretend it? What I said was that everything can be altered. Those Key Items can be altered into Mega Stones, I don’t disagree with that idea. But I object to assuming any definite number of Megas available in ORAS basing on demo code which may be simply incomplete.

If the demo had all the megas then i expect nothing but the art work of the gym leaders and elite four, the battle resort (mentioned atleast) and that'll probably be it, maybe a showcase of zinnia.

if theres some megas left, I'd say 2 or 3 revealed alongside what I just mentioned

Remaining gym leaders+e4
Battle Resort
Maybe Zinnia and some more postgame stuff
Trick House
The regis and showing some of the other legends from other regions

I really hope there's more megas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there will be
Battle Resort
Two-3 more megas
something with this Zinnia
thats it, in terms of new things

So far the only thing confirmed is the code for the Eon Ticket. I'm really really worry about no more Mega reveal because the preview section on CoroCoro website said nothing about Mega. I hope I'm worrying too much.

So is it going to start leaking tonight? It usually starts leaking around this time each month.

Kinda surpirsed the game hasn't already started leaking, it was around this time last year x/y leaked

That's because a lot of people were selling it ahead of time and people got their hands on it before the retailers got the cease and desist letters.

It's possible they might have learned their lesson this time around.

I wonder if that's why Canada got a later release date as punishment for leaking x and y early.

Back
Top Bottom