• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Yeah the game got put in framce exactly a week early, and japan folowed a day afer. If copies leak, we're looking at Sunday, maybe Saturday at the earliest.

The Charming Fool
Reaction score
One thing I don't really get about Coro Coro is why it leaks. Does the publisher not care?

Reaction score
One thing I don't really get about Coro Coro is why it leaks. Does the publisher not care?
It's not that the publisher doesn't care. It's just like with manga, it passes a lot of hands, and a good number of those hands just have the urge to share, for reasons known only to them.

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
I'm guessing 2-3 more Mega's, the Battle Resort/Frontier, and one more thing that nobody expected :p

Reaction score
It's just talking about the poster being in the special Coro Coro edition of December, with the other Coro Coro addition still having to leak.
And that we could assume that these are all the megas for now, but there will still be some surprises left for us when we get the games. So it doesn't tell us anything new.

Reaction score
Not Dead
Reaction score
I am interested in a translation of the specific Japanese wording. But honestly, it seems pointless to push the 48 number if it isn't supposed to be final.

At this point in time, Ohmori seems like quite the troll.

Reaction score
Tbh, I'm content with what we got so far, though I am perplexed that there is no M-Milotic. It seemed like such an iconic Hoenn Pokemon that I was almost certain they would give it a Mega, what with contests, the Beauty stat and all, but I guess Altaria took its place. But, what I'm looking forward to is the confirmation on whether or not there is a Battle Frontier or something similar to it.

Reaction score
Not sure if this pic has anything to do with Coro Coro, but I think this strongly implies no new megas. Maybe a bit disappointing.

Source (in French. Does someone here understand French?)
Nothing special, just saying that this is from the CoroCoro Special and it's showing all the 48 mega evolutions (XY and ORAS). They're also suggesting to wait the leaks of the CoroCoro to know if yes or no this poster has all the megas that will be in ORAS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They're also suggesting to wait the leaks of the CoroCoro to know if yes or no this poster has all the megas that will be in ORAS.
I feel like if that's even being brought up then the answer is likely no.

/wishfulthinking

Reaction score
If that's all the megas in OR/AS i'm going to be extremely dissapointed, one of the things i liked in XY was looking for mega stones of pokemon that weren't revealed yet.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Well in 24 hours we'll probably know for certain, unless this turns into the latest Corocoro leak just to keep us waiting. If there isn't one new Mega in the issue then we're obviously done as far as new Megas go. I like the group we have as it takes another bunch mostly made up of mediocre Pokemon and turns the majority in great Megas, but I would still have liked some surprises come next week, which means revealing them all is still a really dumb move imo as I know that I'm not alone in wanting some surprises at release.

Too much water
Reaction score
M-Steelix and M-Glalie haven't appeared in Coro Coro yet, right? Maybe they'll appear as "Mega Scoop" ignoring the fact that they were already revealed.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Wait, so CoroCoro's not going to have ANY new info? Boy, the marketing team sure blew that up.

Not Dead
Reaction score
Wait, so CoroCoro's not going to have ANY new info? Boy, the marketing team sure blew that up.
We don't know that, and it really wouldn't make any sense. The poster we have is from another magazine (called CoroCoro Special) that was released in late October.