• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Holy Halliburton...

I knew it, I freaking knew it. Zygarde is Optimus Prime's cousin three times removed, sent to save all of the Pokemans. Featuring Shia LeBouf as Ass Ketchum and Megan Fox as Mega-Gardevoir.
One question: how does Bumblebee figure in to all this? Mega-Pikachu? (I know: be quiet, you! :p)

Though looking at this possible new Zygarde forme: it's freaking huge. Or at least, it looks freaking huge. It looks like something fifty feet tall that can fold itself into a much smaller form. Huh, that sounds familiar...

more important is this new smaller things type.
Fairy? fairy/normal? One eye biger?

more important is this new smaller things type.
Fairy? fairy/normal? One eye biger?

I'd bank on its main typing to be ghost or psychic, reminds me a little of Shuppet or Solosis. Doesn't look pink or "cutesy" enough to be fairy, though they should hopefully diversify that type somewhat in the next Gen anyways.

Gonna take at guess at Ghost/Dragon, due to the green coloring I'm seeing in its fanart. Could easily be anything else though, the design also reminds of something like Castform & Rotom.

yes dragon/ghost would be good only if it's a pseudolegendary, like Aegislash, I have personaly to much from legendaries now.
fairy came to me aerlier, but you have right, its green, has no afinity with grass, or psychic to weird.
Dragon/ghost would be nice. Hope it gets a good ability when fully evolved.

(I personaly hope for a poke immune to all special attacks with this typing, that would be an interesting one to counter and use, only if hp, def is righ and if its weak 2x to physicall attacks)

Last edited:
That little blob thing doesn't look Dragon-type at all to me. It looks like Fairy, Psychic or Ghost.

Mr. Blob-thing could also be a pure Normal-type, too. Then again, Game Freak is just full of surprises; I wouldn't put it past them to make it something overpowered and banned or bland and forgettable.

Hey, just remembered that Corocoro is released a week earlier in August (the 8th iirc?).

Not sure whether I think Corocoro will have news (hasn't had it first the last announcements) but something to (maybe) look forward to in about a week's time anyway.

That little blob thing doesn't look Dragon-type at all to me. It looks like Fairy, Psychic or Ghost.
There is no such thing as "looking like a type", though.

There are plenty of Pokémon designs that make them look like a certain type of Pokémon would, but in the end their types are completely different.

Hey, just remembered that Corocoro is released a week earlier in August (the 8th iirc?).

Not sure whether I think Corocoro will have news (hasn't had it first the last announcements) but something to (maybe) look forward to in about a week's time anyway.

I'm pretty sure the August CoroCoro comes out on the 12th technically. That does mean that'll leak earlier tho. So we should c something by the 8th anyway lol

I'm pretty sure the August CoroCoro comes out on the 12th technically. That does mean that'll leak earlier tho. So we should c something by the 8th anyway lol

Oh.. yeah I will have been thinking 12th release with ~8th leaks lol and then remembered 8th as the release. My bad.

Does Goomy look like a Dragon type to you?

Actually, Goomy looks like a Dragon/Fairy, Dragon/Poison or Dragon/Water to me. But that is HARDLY besides the point.

Really? You say this blob doesn't look like it could ever be a Dragon, but if you take Goomy, another blob, there's no way hardly anyone would have guessed Dragon at first glance.

Actually, Goomy looks like a Dragon/Fairy, Dragon/Poison or Dragon/Water to me. But that is HARDLY besides the point.

Really? You say this blob doesn't look like it could ever be a Dragon, but if you take Goomy, another blob, there's no way hardly anyone would have guessed Dragon at first glance.

When I first encountered Goomy I assumed it was a Bug-type (possibly with dual Water-typing). It just screamed slug to me not dragon. I was surprised to find out it was a Dragon-type when I caught it, lol.

Goomy looks more like Poison/Water or something, it doesn't look like a Dragon at all. But then again, neither does Kingdra, Flygon, Altaria, or Mega Ampharos.

When I first encountered Goomy I assumed it was a Bug-type (possibly with dual Water-typing). It just screamed slug to me not dragon. I was surprised to find out it was a Dragon-type when I caught it, lol.

I mean... I first saw Goomy in that Spoiler thread of people playing through the game a week early. It was one of the few Pokémon not revealed before release, and the second we found out about it, it was already known as a Dragon type, and for me I never questioned it. Not to mention it evolved into a Dragon-like creature (Goodra).

So yeah, I knew it was a Dragon from the start, which is an advantage that this new blob does not have.

All I am saying is that it could be anything at this point.

Arg the last thing we need is another damn dragon.

Still, I'm excited to see what they do with this. It could be a number of things. Heck, it could be something we've never ever seen before.

Judging by the last few months, I am getting the feeling that we're not going to get any new information on the new potential Zygarde forme(s) and are instead going to get more Super PMD information, which still means no new main series game this year, but most likely early next year.

I'm going to laugh when Coro Coro reveals the new Pokemon and it turns out that neither are Zygarde forms.

Back
Top Bottom