• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I'm expecting the Mega Scoop to be Mega Lati@s tbh. Hopefully there's more to it than that though, because that would make for a massive disappointment.

im hoping the mega scoop ties in the primal legendaries with mega evolution and reveals both new megas AND new primal power boosts. xD

My perdictions are that we'll get Mega Sharpedo, Mega Camerupt, Mega Latios, and Mega Latias. Along with this its possible we could get some info on contests since they have said there is more news coming about the cosplays. I figure the earliest we'll get the leaks is August 9th.

I'm calling Megas Camerupt, Sharpedo, Lati twins and Gallade (because Wally will be revealed to have a Gallade this time pleasepleaseplease).

The Lati@s, Sharpedo, Jirachi, and Camerupt would be perfect mixes

I'm hoping there will be Juan as a Gym Leader and Wallace as a Top Coordinator. Or there will be both in the Gym as Tate and Liza *^* (but unlikely D:)

^ I am not. I am hoping for Mega Altaria instead (or both).

We don't need to centralize mega evolutions around Dragon. GF made Fairies to balance them out.

But, Altaria does desperately need a Mega.

Dragon/Fairy Mega Altaria confirmed.

Though I like Flygon better than Altaria, I would rather see Altaria get one than Flygon. I think there is a lot more potential when compared to a M-Flygon.

The only thing I would really like to see at this point is the updated artwork for the gym leaders and such. The only megas I was really wanting to see were Sceptile and Swampert, and since they came out, I can go without any new megas for a bit.

We don't need to centralize mega evolutions around Dragon. GF made Fairies to balance them out.

We could actually use more Mega Fairies actually, we only have Mawile and Gardevoir. Dragon/Fairy Mega Altaria would be pretty boss.

We could actually use more Mega Fairies actually, we only have Mawile and Gardevoir. Dragon/Fairy Mega Altaria would be pretty boss.
Exactly! And with Dragon MEvos we have Garchomp, Ampharos, Sceptile, MegaZard X, and Lati@s. I'd like to see at least one more Fairy Mega and Altaria is by far the best fit for Gen III.

Exactly! And with Dragon MEvos we have Garchomp, Ampharos, Sceptile, MegaZard X, and Lati@s. I'd like to see at least one more Fairy Mega and Altaria is by far the best fit for Gen III.

Nah man, let's see some Mega Pelipper.

I really want a Water/Fairy Mega Milotic. That and I would like to see her moveset updated to include fairy type moves. I feel the same with Sceptiles movepool to be updated and include Dragon type moves.

I can kind of see why there's a lot of Dragon type Megas. For one, several of the Pokemon that gained them (primarily Charizard X and Sceptile) were denied them originally for balancing reasons, and that's not really an issue with Mega Evolutions. Second, Dragon is the "badass" type, making a Pokemon Dragon gets it instant cool points because it makes it seem powerful.

I really want a Water/Fairy Mega Milotic. That and I would like to see her moveset updated to include fairy type moves. I feel the same with Sceptiles movepool to be updated and include Dragon type moves.

Milotic would be another good choice I think, Milotic just feels like it could use something other than Water, and Fairy would fit it pretty well.

Personally, I want to see all three Hoenn Dragons get Megas. All of them could use some help in battling, and Megas would allow us to see their concepts go farther then what they already have. For instance, I'd love to see Salamence become more wyvern-like to emphasize its dream to fly.

Personally, I want to see all three Hoenn Dragons get Megas. All of them could use some help in battling, and Megas would allow us to see their concepts go farther then what they already have. For instance, I'd love to see Salamence become more wyvern-like to emphasize its dream to fly.
And also to fix Salamence's wings, his wings look terrible, they look like carboard cutouts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom