• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Episode Delta sounds amazing. But it sucks that you go to space on Rayquaza and not the rocket. Guess that will forever be an impossible dream. There's obviously things they haven't told us yet. Tiny, unimportant things, but still something. I'm so psyched for these games. But since this was the last CoroCoro before release, guess this thread is gonna shut down soon.

Seems like the golden rule for leaks is: If it's something expected, complain because it's not surprising. If it's surprising, complain because it's not what you expected.

Part of it I think is that they didn't really do as much with these remakes as many of us expected. Aside from the Megas, what else are they even doing in this game that wasn't in the originals? Basically just a few tweaks to the storyline, an upgrade to Secret Bases and the Pokenav, and Soaring. There's not much they can do to spread that out into 6 months' worth of news.
Well we got a whole new cool post-game plot and maybe other things we don't know about yet?

OK, I'm cool with no more Megas. This is all I want to do.

pokemon_omega_ruby_alpha_sapphire_space_mega_rayquaza.jpg

Dragon Warrior IX...in SPAAAAAAAAACE

We got a post game event story. What this entails and possibly opens the doors for is huge. Could be a sign of event 'episodes' to encounter mythical pokemon in this and future games. And yet we bicker away and act upset over everything being "revealed" and lack luster reveal before launch. I think this is possibly the biggest reveal as to what it could mean.
and has anyone made the obvious portal reference yet?

So... last batch of news released and still nothing about the Battle Frontier?

...Thanks. Game Freak :|

Now I doubt gamefreak has shown all the megas, but if they have I join the collective of dissheartened masses here.
That makes two of us in both cases.

I'm hoping that GF didn't reveal all the Megas beforehand but if they did, I'll be pretty disappointed. The inclusion of Megas was what was keeping me interested in this game and if ORAS has already blown its load on that, I'll be upset.

However, the Delta episode does sound interesting. Just please GF, don't shiny-lock Deoxys. If I wanna SR until he pops up in yellow, let me do that, okay? If you do that, I might forgive you guys for the lack of Mega Golurk.

I'm disappointed so far BECAUSE not everything's revealed, most notably the presence or absence of the battle frontier.

Frankly, I'm scared.

I'm disappointed so far BECAUSE not everything's revealed, most notably the presence or absence of the battle frontier.

Frankly, I'm scared.
I am not scared, but if the Battle Frontier isn't back, I have no reasons to buy the game. Specially after the removal of character customization.

Frankly, I'm scared.
I am not scared, but if the Battle Frontier isn't back, I have no reasons to buy the game. Specially after the removal of character customization.

I'm in the exact same boat.

Game launches. The very same day we are treated to one last reveal video. Much like the old games you can obtain a Johto Starter. Then they end it showing Mega Johto Starters.
Then the official site updates with hints at finding the hidden post game mega stones some of which not revealed.

Frankly, I'm scared.

I'm in the exact same boat.

I really wish there is a battle frontier, and I really really hope that BF is kept as the last secret to surprise people (like how Mega Gardevoir wasn't revealed anywhere but turned out to be the champion's ace in XY). It's just too amazing a feature to not include in the games D: People complained about lack of post-game stuff to do in BW, then people cheered about the PWT in B2W2, and people complained that the Battle Maison/Battle Chateau was not enough in XY - I certainly hope ORAS brings a whole new, redesigned, revamped Battle Frontier that would keep us playing for a long time after clearing the main story.

I'm sure if there is a Battle Frontier we will know soon, especially with so many people seemingly having the game already. Will I be disappointed if there isn't one? Sure. But it certainly won't ruin my enjoyment of the game, especially if I go in telling myself that this is just a remake of Ruby/Sapphire, not Emerald.

I'm sure if there is a Battle Frontier we will know soon, especially with so many people seemingly having the game already. Will I be disappointed if there isn't one? Sure. But it certainly won't ruin my enjoyment of the game, especially if I go in telling myself that this is just a remake of Ruby/Sapphire, not Emerald.

Same. :p

The Battle Frontier wasn't my "Definitive Hoenn ExperienceTM." I can definitely live without it.

Besides, I feel all the stuff we are getting more than makes up for its possible absence.

If the Battle Frontier is not in it, i'm seriously considering not buying the game. I don't care about Soaring (this is going to be fun... for 10 minutes), i already played Contests to death in my Sapphire and i can just fire it up if i want to do some, Secret Bases are going to be the same thing as Soaring, fun for 10 minutes and i only intend to use the new megas in the Battle Frontier.

This is the deal breaker to me.

Back
Top Bottom