• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

So...since Corocoro didn't leak yesterday, when is the next suspected date? If I remember correctly (which I'm probably not), the 13th? (Which translates to the 12th where I live.)

If I remember correctly, CoroCoro doesn't come out until the 12th every August in Japan time, this means that it will officially come out on the 11th where I live. I have a feeling that leaks might come out on the 10th. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are no leaks.

Last edited:
But there are leaks.

Although I wouldn't say they add so much. Well, Zygarde is set to appear in Mega Evolution Act IV.

pbmftQx.jpg

EDIT: Ninja'd

At least we got some new shots of the little green guy.

So CoroCoro is leaking, so far this is what's leaked...

http://i.********/vp/1439182799444.jpg
There seems to be more than one of the blobby Pokémon. Its kind of cute looking at it closer. Also Zygarde is to star in the Mega Evolution Act IV.

Huh, the new Pokémon really reminds me of cells in the way they're interacting in that one picture, I think the theory around that observation may be correct.

As for the second one with it, can anyone guess who (or what) it is?

Huh, the new Pokémon really reminds me of cells in the way they're interacting in that one picture, I think the theory around that observation may be correct.

As for the second one with it, can anyone guess who (or what) it is?

Looks like some other pokemon is trying to talk to it, and the blob thing is annoyed/tired lol.

Zygarde showing up in Mega Evolution Act 4 implies that whatever's going on with Zygarde is Mega Evolution related (as if we couldn't have guessed, but it's nice to get some confirmation). They're definitely gearing up for a new game announcement at this point with all of the marketing related to Zygarde and new Pokemon, it's only a matter of time at this point. Worlds would probably be the best bet for the big annoucement.

So I guess that it is safe to assume that the giant Zygarde silhouette is a Mega Evolution?

The fact that it seems to be the center focus in the fourth Mega Evolution special leads me to believe so.

Is that little Pokemon also set to appear in the Mega Evolution special?

Wow did the translation of the scan pretty much confirm that the new guy is related to Zygarde?

"Summer movies mean Pokemon movies! But this movie includes a startling video clip no one knows much about!"

"Don't take your eyes off this year's movie until the last second!!"
You get to fully enjoy a magnificent story starring the mythical Pokemon Hoopa and the legendary Pokemon!... but that's not the end of it!!

Hoopa is not the only new Pokemon in the movie!? A startling clip awaits you!.

A mysterious Pokémon appears in the trailer for the 2016 Pokemon movie!?
A Pokémon we've never seen before appears in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie!? Is this bouncing little fellow a new Pokémon!?

It's a green little guy. Will it appear in next year's movie!?
It will appear in the below anime TV special too!

Does it have something to do with this shadow?
Another giant Pokemon appears in the trailer!? Does it have something to do with the green one!?

Take extra note of "The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV", which will air this fall!!!!!!!
You can see Zygarde in the background there. Haven't we seen that color before...!?

We just announced shocking news on the little green guy, the big shadow and the TV anime! The answers to all this will be revealed next issue!!

So I guess that it is safe to assume that the giant Zygarde silhouette is a Mega Evolution?

The fact that it seems to be the center focus in the fourth Mega Evolution special leads me to believe so.

I think it's a Primal Reversion, honestly.

Xerneas and Hoopa got Forme Changes (Neutral/Active and Confined/Unbound, respectively), Diancie got a standard Mega Evolution, while Yveltal is seemingly a plain legendary. Volcanion is most likely getting something, as well. So it makes sense that Zygarde would get a Primal Reversion. Especially since when the ecosystem is out of whack, it's implied to REVERT the world back into balance. ;)

Maybe its secret power is some kind of ecological time reversion? That would pretty much link it to both Celebi and Dialga and it would make sense, since the only thing that can beat life and death, is time.

And seeing the blob slithering on its stomach automatically made me think of Dunsparce. Pre-evolution, maybe? I still think it reminds me way too much of Reuniclus.

I'm noticing the mid section of the blobs are hexagonal in shape, I'm still going with the theory that the blobs are mini-Zygarde, which are the hexagons falling off from Zygarde.

Wow did the translation of the scan pretty much confirm that the new guy is related to Zygarde?

"Summer movies mean Pokemon movies! But this movie includes a startling video clip no one knows much about!"

You get to fully enjoy a magnificent story starring the mythical Pokemon Hoopa and the legendary Pokemon!... but that's not the end of it!!

A Pokémon we've never seen before appears in the trailer for next year's Pokémon movie!? Is this bouncing little fellow a new Pokémon!?

Another giant Pokemon appears in the trailer!? Does it have something to do with the green one!?

Take extra note of "The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV", which will air this fall!!!!!!!
You can see Zygarde in the background there. Haven't we seen that color before...!?

We just announced shocking news on the little green guy, the big shadow and the TV anime! The answers to all this will be revealed next issue!!

Oh, dear.

Could be related a-la Carbink-Diancie, or could be Zygarde the first evolved Legendary Pokémon?

I'm going to assume that the thing is something is like Zygarde's minion which only appears after Zygarde's Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion/Form Change (which I assume is Zygarde's secret power mentioned in its Pokedex entry).

Oh, dear.

Could be related a-la Carbink-Diancie, or could be Zygarde the first evolved Legendary Pokémon?

It could also be a Manaphy/Phione relationship.

I think Zygarde being an evolved legendary would be interesting, I've always wanted to see that happen for storyline purposes. Although I had in mind that you would get the Pokemon fairly early and then evolve it at some point in the game, and I'm not sure that would work here.

I think it's a Primal Reversion, honestly.

Xerneas and Hoopa got Forme Changes (Neutral/Active and Confined/Unbound, respectively), Diancie got a standard Mega Evolution, while Yveltal is seemingly a plain legendary. Volcanion is most likely getting something, as well. So it makes sense that Zygarde would get a Primal Reversion. Especially since when the ecosystem is out of whack, it's implied to REVERT the world back into balance. ;)

Maybe its secret power is some kind of ecological time reversion? That would pretty much link it to both Celebi and Dialga and it would make sense, since the only thing that can beat life and death, is time.

And seeing the blob slithering on its stomach automatically made me think of Dunsparce. Pre-evolution, maybe? I still think it reminds me way too much of Reuniclus.

I honestly didn't even think of that. It could truly could be a Primal Reversion.

Sorry to get off tangent here but Xerneas' form change is quite a peculiar one. I mean it doesn't really change anything about Xerneas besides its appearance. I'm surprised they didn't do a similar thing for Yveltal. Hoopa's form change I can totally understand. Diancie on the other hand seems like a perfect candidate for Mega Evolution. On the topic of Volcanion, I've seen quite a few people bring this up but I think it'll get a couple new forms in a potential Kalos third version/sequel. The way I think we'd access these forms is by most likely entering the locked doors of the Kalos Power Plant and interacting with some kind of a piece of machinery or something (similar to Rotom).

On the topic of Zygarde, if it does get a Primal Reversion I don't believe that it'll require an item to do so. Reading the Pokédex entry where it reveals its "secret power", it seems as though it does so by free will. Or by "secret power" they could be talking about one of its two moves, Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows. Maybe when impending destruction of the ecosystem is about, it voluntarily makes itself remember one of the two moves (from long ago in ancient times). Having learned the move allows it to access its Primal stage where it was once a more powerful Pokémon.

It really does look like Dunsparce in body shape. I'd say that it looks even more like a tsuchinoko than what Dunsparce does (no idea if that's what its supposed to be based on). Yeah its color scheme really does favor that of Reuniclus. I think the little guy definitely has some kind of relation to Zygarde, the biggest thing being that it looks as if though the red mark on its body is hexagon shaped.

Watch all the blobmons fuse into Zygarde.

Wonder if they are going to share Zygarde's name or whether they will have their own like Manaphy and Phione.

Biggest. Cocktease. Ever.

Though it's nice to have soft confirmation about Zygarde's link to mega evolution. I wonder if they'll announce the new game at Worlds, and then have a big update in next month's issue.

Biggest. Cocktease. Ever.

I wonder if they'll announce the new game at Worlds, and then have a big update in next month's issue.

Tell me about it. -_-

I'm going to say yes to that. If not a new game(s) then at least a full reveal of the Zygarde "Mega Evolution".

There is no way they can keep teasing us like this. I'm thinking that we'll have the new game(s) revealed by September, October being the latest (anything after that is trolling).

I honestly didn't even think of that. It could truly could be a Primal Reversion.

Sorry to get off tangent here but Xerneas' form change is quite a peculiar one. I mean it doesn't really change anything about Xerneas besides its appearance. I'm surprised they didn't do a similar thing for Yveltal. Hoopa's form change I can totally understand. Diancie on the other hand seems like a perfect candidate for Mega Evolution. On the topic of Volcanion, I've seen quite a few people bring this up but I think it'll get a couple new forms in a potential Kalos third version/sequel. The way I think we'd access these forms is by most likely entering the locked doors of the Kalos Power Plant and interacting with some kind of a piece of machinery or something (similar to Rotom).

On the topic of Zygarde, if it does get a Primal Reversion I don't believe that it'll require an item to do so. Reading the Pokédex entry where it reveals its "secret power", it seems as though it does so by free will. Or by "secret power" they could be talking about one of its two moves, Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows. Maybe when impending destruction of the ecosystem is about, it voluntarily makes itself remember one of the two moves (from long ago in ancient times). Having learned the move allows it to access its Primal stage where it was once a more powerful Pokémon.

It really does look like Dunsparce in body shape. I'd say that it looks even more like a tsuchinoko than what Dunsparce does (no idea if that's what its supposed to be based on). Yeah its color scheme really does favor that of Reuniclus. I think the little guy definitely has some kind of relation to Zygarde, the biggest thing being that it looks as if though the red mark on its body is hexagon shaped.

Dunsparce is based on the tsuchinoko, yes. LOL

And having Zygarde have a Primal Reversion in the same way Rayquaza has a Mega (through learning a move) would actually be very unique and cool, considering all of the parallels between the Hoenn trio and the Kalos trio

I think that Volcanion will go into these rooms and "hook up" its cannon arms to some sort of outlet to pump its water through the system to create the energy, and the flooding of energy from each source could transform it, actually.

Back
Top Bottom