• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I spy the Anistar Sundial in the anime poster...

Hahahaha to you all you 7th genner and new pokemon.

Apparently the red hexagon is called core Zygarde, the green ones are cell Zygarde, 10% dog, 50%, and then the big guy is perfect Zygarde, said to be the fusion of all cells + core Zygarde and it takes this forme to deal with enemies that are stronger than 50% Zygarde. This forme is said to be stronger than Yveltal and Xerneas.

So basically Pokemon Z and the end of Mega Evolution Act IV trailer is confirmed.

Huh. If that's Mega Greninja, then it's extremely disappointing. But if it's another form, some weird fusion with Yveltal's power or clothes I'd be interested.

The kaiju zygarde form looks a bit too humanoid for my tastes, but I'll take it, it still looks cool.
The dog form was a bit uh. . . .unpredictable?

Either way, I'm stoked. The renaming of the anime from XY to XYZ pretty much tells us what the next game is. Announcement maybe in October? Ahhh this is exciting. The greninja thing looks interesting though.

Huh. If that's Mega Greninja, then it's extremely disappointing. But if it's another form, some weird fusion with Yveltal's power or clothes I'd be interested.

Someone point out that there is that statement in the Greninja box saying, "Greninja's new looks, this new look that looks like the clothes Ash is wearing, find out on the next issue."

New mechanic speculation!!!

I don't know why Zygarde needs five different formes with progressively stronger stats, especially if they are sharing the same type. The first three - Core, Cell, and 10% - will most likely have lower BSTs than Zygarde 50% and Perfect. So why use them?

Zygarde Perfect is all Zygarde needs to be competitively viable. The other three formes are a waste of game space.

Cosplay Greninja confirmed.

And if Dogarde is 10%, does that mean its BST is only 10% of its new form? And since the current is 50% with 600 BST, is the new form 1200 BST? I doubt it, yet Mega Rayquaza exists sooooo

Cosplay Greninja confirmed.

And if Dogarde is 10%, does that mean its BST is only 10% of its new form? And since the current is 50% with 600 BST, is the new form 1200 BST? I doubt it, yet Mega Rayquaza exists sooooo

Probably that form will be focused on speed and attack, as the description for it says that it takes down enemies using its speed and sharp fang. Additionally, I don't see a keystone on Ash from the trailer. So cosplay greninja is even more likely.

I think its almost safe to say that we're gonna be seeing a Pokemon Z announcement soon, maybe next Corocoro. We got Perfect Forme Zygarde, along with the cell and doge form. Also, the anime is now Pokmon XY&Z.

i wouldnt be surprised if they anounced it within a week

Of course it leaked while I was sleeping lol. I'm super excited now, I love everything. Dog Zygarde is kinda cute and I'm looking forward to seeing its other forms since it's implied there will be more. Funny that the blob ended up being Zygarde itself after all.
Super extremely excited for Act IV and the anime restarting as "XY&Z" which 100% confirms we're getting a Z game.
I also gave up on the idea Z will be split into 2 versions, since clearly Zygarde will have way more than 2 new forms +Go might take one of the two potential game spots.
I don't know what's up with Ash's Greninja but I love it!
It was worth waiting for this leak. For the first time since XY's release I am finally excited again over this franchise. Z will hopefully be XY done right and fixing all the issues, while the anime which was at least decent so far is definitely gonna get much better from now on. It'll all be good stuff from here till gen 7.

I hope there are other scans about Super Mystery Dungeon with some final big bunch of infos.

lmao i totally called multiple zygarde formes in a dream

[31/07/2015 06:40:25] HD: i just had the most ridiculous dream
[31/07/2015 06:40:36] HD: Pokemon Mega X and Mega Y
[31/07/2015 06:41:07] HD: 8 new zygarde formes, 4 in Mega X and 4 in Mega Y

There could be more to build up hype overtime, we'll see!

The anime looks like it's finally heading into a Team Flare arc happening, which isn't surprising, since it was just a matter of "When", not "If", I doubted they'd just make Lysandre as the only villain. I wonder if the "and Z" part of the title means the new main series game that's likely to happen will actually be just "Z"?

Zygarde is shaping up to be my favourite third legendary of a trio, I can't wait to see how it would be developed in the games!

Ugh, not a fan of these new Zygarde forms. The dog is a bit okay I guess, but the gigantic "perfect" form is fugly as hell. And that Ash Greninja thing looks even worse than the normal version.

Hope we get some more Super Mystery Dungeon info later.

It actually would not be disappointing to me. A lot of mega evolutions have busy designs and that Greninja... doesn't. It looks kinda nice.

I don't know why Zygarde needs five different formes with progressively stronger stats, especially if they are sharing the same type. The first three - Core, Cell, and 10% - will most likely have lower BSTs than Zygarde 50% and Perfect. So why use them?

Zygarde Perfect is all Zygarde needs to be competitively viable. The other three formes are a waste of game space.
I hope you know Game Freak doesn't create new Pokémon and forms with competitive viability in mind. So what if the other forms aren't viable? This is Pokémon, not some eSport.

Back
Top Bottom