• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

200_s.gif

I'm not even confident we'll get a lot of info or even any at all, and yet I keep checking this thread.

You want fake leaks? I'll give you fake leaks.
CfzLavNWIAAbQAi.jpg:large

This is less for analysis and more for a laugh at just how terrible it is.

Edit: Also on twitter I clicked a link for a fake leak expecting to get rickrolled, and got jumpscared. Should have known better...

My heart just skipped a beat. I was fast scrolling through the page when your image passed and I thought the leaks were in. Hype is real.

Oh has it begun?

... So it begins. We probably won't see everything right at once since it tends to leak bit by bit.

does anyone keep track of how the representation of the game on the front page reflects the amount of information we're getting?

Oh has it begun?

... So it begins. We probably won't see everything right at once since it tends to leak bit by bit.

Actually, no, that picture was officially released to advertise the magazine, I think. It definitely is not the "leak" that we want. :'(

I'm ready for something.

Anything.

I'm dyin' over here.

SOMEONE LEAK IT ALREADY. O-O And please, PLEASE for the love of all that is moonlight don't just talk about the little bit of stuff we saw before.

does anyone keep track of how the representation of the game on the front page reflects the amount of information we're getting?
It usually can go either way TBH but the fact that it's front and center and this is April means we're probably in for something.

Actually, no, that picture was officially released to advertise the magazine, I think. It definitely is not the "leak" that we want. :'(
Darn. Well to answer your earlier question, I would imagine that having a front and center appearance on the cover would mean there would be a heavy focus on that subject. Seeing as the cover only has the S/M logos, which look like they were thrown in as an afterthought, I'm not very confident. But I could be wrong, I'm not too familiar with how CoroCoro does things other than overcrowding its cover page.

Looks like we effectively jumped the gun. Refer back to my Willy Wonka image. I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

Trust me, the real cover would have sun and moon as the feature, with lots of silhouetes of any new Pokemon. Or trainers. Or boxart. CoroCoro really loves silhouetes ok?

Soon .... Children ... soon.....
CfzgB6RXIAApkNk.jpg

Heh. Looks like some tiny billings given how the logo is where's waldo'd among the other stuff (Yo-kai is why). That said, the real winners of that cover are Kirby (no seriously, have you SEEN vids of that game in action?! Utterly pumped for some mech action) and that sexy new Beyblade they're pushing off in the top left and right corners respectively.

Back
Top Bottom