• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Guys, if you got to Serebii Joe's twitter, he's confirmed that CoroCoro (the magazine) has begun to leak, but not Pokemon related stuff. Just a bit more now, please people who get the magazine early, please!!

Guys, if you got to Serebii Joe's twitter, he's confirmed that CoroCoro (the magazine) has begun to leak, but not Pokemon related stuff. Just a bit more now, please people who get the magazine early, please!!
971.gif

What other stuff is worth leaking??? Lol these leakers need to get their heads out of the gutter and just know Pokemon is the only thing they need to leak XD

What other stuff is worth leaking??? Lol these leakers need to get their heads out of the gutter and just know Pokemon is the only thing they need to leak XD
There are other things that people enjoy than just Pokemon.

Sarcasm, dude. I've been up a long time now...I'm just having some fun with the fact something is finally happening!

The fact that leakers haven't bothered leaking any Pokemon related news makes me wonder if there actually are any in the first place.

I'm pretty sure CoroCoro confirmed that the Pokémon SM coverage would start this month. We should get something, however small it may be.

Man, I've stayed up for hours waiting for Corocoro... I took a shower, ordered a pizza, wrote a short story, had a meeting with my peers, and it still hasn't leaked to my dismay.
I'm so tired that that I've become delusional ( I could've sworn I saw a girl with kaleidoscope eyes just now!) .... What a time to be alive indeed!

Man, I've stayed up for hours waiting for Corocoro... I took a shower, ordered a pizza, wrote a short story, had a meeting with my peers, and it still hasn't leaked to my dismay.
I'm so tired that that I've become delusional ( I could've sworn I saw a girl with kaleidoscope eyes just now!) .... What a time to be alive indeed!
Been there. It gets really strange when your door knob starts moving...but nobody's there.

The wait is horrible, I can't stand this anymore. I hope there's no disappointment this time.

Yokai Watch info started leaking. Anything Pokemon-related should also leak soon.

I guess at least it's something concrete? It's not a vague statement or one they can weasel word out of on a technicality? We are definitely getting the boxarts next month which means we'll definitely have the version exclusive legendaries. That's something solid to wait for.

So Pokemon fans once again deluded themselves into expecting more than what was promised. I swear the same shit happens on a weekly basis, when will y'all learn? Thankfully I'm not at all disappointed since I didn't expect anything more than that.

THE RAGE TEARS.

THEY ARE REAL. THEY ARE WET. THEY ARE SALTY.

THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

In all seriousness, though, this is a bit annoying but it looks like next month they're beginning the hype train. I said this last month but lmao CoroCoro have actually promised us a huge scoop next time. At this point I can't be mad at this. Just roll on May.

Back
Top Bottom