• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Only thing I'm disappointed about is another month of poorly designed fan starters. Tumblr and r/Pokemon are going to be awful for the next month. TyranitarTube will continue to post more and more poorly thought up theories. And of course Pokemon YouTube will post more wants for SM with customization and walking Pokemon at the top.

Wow WTF. *sigh* This is frustrating for someone like me. I have tons of anxiety and depression I deal with and distracting myself with stuff like this is all I have to get my mind of it. It's like a constant teasing that just won't stop at this point. Oh well, maybe next month they'll actually deliver instead of toying with us.

This is getting annoying. They might as well have not given us anything on Sun and Moon yet if they're not gonna talk about it for months. This is how you get people with a passing interest to lose interest quickly.

best fakes evar
CfzLC87W4AAhkIm.jpg:large
I laughed when I saw this originally, but the fact that we literally got less than this....
Looking back at this picture, it makes me sad.
*sigh*
But let's look at the bright side. Now there's a higher chance of getting MORE stuff next month. It'll be like when XY was released and we got a lot of stuff in May, and it leaks around my birthday! Every few years ma boiz at GF be givin me a birthday present man, that's the reason they decided to save this stuff for May.

More seriously, does anyone think there's something greater going on here, behind the scenes? (I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist), but it could be something as simple as GF telling CoroCoro "Yeah we'll get you some stuff by next month" so they wrote what they did last month, then Nintendo came in and was like "NO, you're gonna release it later because...." Pokken? Yokai Watch? Saving it for E3?

I laughed when I saw this originally, but the fact that we literally got less than this....
Looking back at this picture, it makes me sad.
*sigh*
But let's look at the bright side. Now there's a higher chance of getting MORE stuff next month. It'll be like when XY was released and we got a lot of stuff in May, and it leaks around my birthday! Every few years ma boiz at GF be givin me a birthday present man, that's the reason they decided to save this stuff for May.

More seriously, does anyone think there's something greater going on here, behind the scenes? (I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist), but it could be something as simple as GF telling CoroCoro "Yeah we'll get you some stuff by next month" so they wrote what they did last month, then Nintendo came in and was like "NO, you're gonna release it later because...." Pokken? Yokai Watch? Saving it for E3?
It could be that or they are trying really hard to keep it from us and make us blow our heads till end of the year:LOL:

I remember that there was little news for the first few months after X/Y's initial reveal, but we still got Sylveon and Mega Mewtwo Y during that time. To be fair, we didn't know Sylveon's type or what the heck Mega Mewtwo Y even was for months and the discussion on what Sylveon's type could be did get pretty old after awhile, but that was at least something new to discuss after the trailer, which already had quite a bit for fans to speculate on too. While it's true the whole CoroCoro teasing announcements of announcements and fans complaining about the lack of news is pretty typical for the start of a generation, I also think we usually have something besides one new Pokemon and the games titles/logos by this point with other generations. I'm not really sure why they aren't willing to reveal anything besides not wanting to reveal too much when the games probably won't come out until November/December.

I'm glad that they did announce the games when they did since that was a fitting time for a game announcement. Not to mention delaying that announcement after many people expected something last fall would have been frustrating too. I just wish that they had been able to provide something for fans to speculate on during these past couple of months instead of basically nothing.

https://dat.fgtsi.org/vp/1460457145717.png

So a friend showed me this version of the scan, it's been messed around it but now I can actually see sth resembling a pointy tail. The Pokemon is also quadrupedal..

That's interesting... It looks like someone just changed brightness/contrast to get this, but we can work with it.

I kinda see what you mean, but I don't see that it's quadrupedal?
Perhaps I'm assuming this because of fanart/the logo, but I thought the thing we're seeing is just a part of a ring that would go around the Sun Legend, sort of like:
upload_2016-4-12_19-37-21.png

Didn't mean to make it look like a flower but you get it.

Pretty crazy that we're resorting to these kinds of measures, but we have to. To be honest, can't wait till fan art comes out based on this blur. It's gonna be great.
(Next thing you know, next month they reveal that they weren't trolling us at all: those ARE the box arts. blur type confirmed!!11111!!!)

I don't even see a thing. Even with the contrast increased, all I see is a white shine obscuring the majority of the box. I honestly don't see how anyone can see anything in it, because I don't.

LMAO! As expected, we got nothing really new, but they went the extra step to show BLURRED BOXART and say we'll get news next time!! I was crying laughing when I saw this this morning. Magearna's type was just as expected, but nice to have confirmed.

And the funny thing is, as much as people are complaining about having nothing to talk about, all this did was fuel discussion about what all we think the big news is!!~ They sure do know us like the back of their hands.

I'm more indifferent to this than anything, really. On the up side, hype is increased and fakes will continue, but on the down side... well, that's obvious. Either way, I'm excited to see the mascots. From what I can make out of the image, both mascots look like traditional Eastern dragons, though the Sun mascot does also resemble a lion quite a bit, and it does have legs, from what it looks like.

At the very least, I'm hoping they'll look stellar.

I think that people are reading too much into a blur. But it's nice to see what people come up with. :)
AHAHAHAH at this point, it's pretty much all we can do!! :D

Either way, I'm excited to see the mascots. From what I can make out of the image, both mascots look like traditional Eastern dragons, though the Sun mascot does also resemble a lion quite a bit, and it does have legs, from what it looks like.
Whoa.... Like I was talking about vaguely seeing shades of gray.... But.... How did you see it in so much detail?!? Is there a clearer picture out on the interwebz somewhere......?!?!?!?!?

Log 7. Day 46.
Once again sacrificing a Digimon to CoroCoro has not been successful. Now we must wait 30 more days for hope of more information. My fellow prospectors have begun to loose it, they are trying to find what the Pokemon Sun legendary looks like by tracing the blurred boxart. I fear I too will soon loose my sanity, as I'm occasionally starting to see Yokai in the corner of my vision. I haven't even played Yokai Watch. What in the Farfetch'd.

Back
Top Bottom