• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I couldn't agree more. I was praying, "please be fake, please be fake" before they start revealing the details. Look at that blank expression of the bear and that Pika-zombie. Repulsive.

Those abilities better be good.
The reason I said so was because the Pika doodle rag. I was like "is this some 3 years old drawing contest some troll put on a CoroCoro template to troll us?"

I like the concept behind the bear, and its face is cute. not a fan of its body, though - almost all black at the front, instead of incorporating both black and pink. It looks like it's wearing those body suits actors wear when they don't want to be noticed on stage. Why is it Normal/Fighting, though? It seems more like a malicious teddy bear, so I'd peg it for Fairy/Fighting. I hope I'm just missing the reason for Normal, and this isn't them just tacking on two types together for the sake of crossing off another unused type matchup off the list.

Someone here wanted a bedsheet ghost, and I hope they're happy they got it. I really love the ghost. It's a really cute design, and I love the childish scribbles. I wonder if the Pokemon drew it on itself, or if a little kid drew it on for the Pokemon to make it feel good.

I like the concept behind the bear, and its face is cute. not a fan of its body, though - almost all black at the front, instead of incorporating both black and pink. It looks like it's wearing those body suits actors wear when they don't want to be noticed on stage. Why is it Normal/Fighting, though? It seems more like a malicious teddy bear, so I'd peg it for Fairy/Fighting. I hope I'm just missing the reason for Normal, and this isn't them just tacking on two types together for the sake of crossing off another unused type matchup off the list.

Someone here wanted a bedsheet ghost, and I hope they're happy they got it. I really love the ghost. It's a really cute design, and I love the childish scribbles. I wonder if the Pokemon drew it on itself, or if a little kid drew it on for the Pokemon to make it feel good.
The is an explanation for the Pikachu inspired rag on the bottom right, but it is cut off and the resolution is bad so can't read it at all.

I really thought this was a joke.. So, I guess it's not.. But shit, I can handle two I don't like after all the other bad ass ones they've released.

So, apparently the bear can kill you by hugging you to death? Oh dear Arceus, it's Lenny from Of Mice and Men. I hate Of Mice and Men.

I do appreciate the unique typing of Mimichu (fan name), but I can't say that it's something I definitely want to use. I am curious what its bio says.

I don't really like the bear's design, the Ghost/Fairy Pikachu-like one will probably grow on me, though. Its face could've been drawn by a child, which makes it cute in a different way. And the concept and resemblance to Pikachu help.

God I love them both. That bear is perfect.

Also did we only get a 1 page spread? I feel like we usually get more.

OMG Mimichu is such a cool idea for a Pokemon, scary and cute at the same time. There is something off with the bear's design..

And weirdly, both fit TRio really well. Writers, do your magic!

EDIT: The tail is literally a stick. The design got even better :3

I couldn't agree more. I was praying, "please be fake, please be fake" before they start revealing the details. Look at that blank expression of the bear and that Pika-zombie. Repulsive.

Those abilities better be good.

I just have to say i think its not a bear but a red panda(which technically is not a bear) look at its tail and the headband like ears it is the same as red pandas and i have to say i really like its blank expression almost reminds me of ice bear(from we bare bears) but the head band is terrible. I had the concept of a pokemon hiding of possesing a second body like a doll(lile the monster from hxh greed island) but that pika rag doll really dont feel like a pokemon hopefully that rag can change like a form of something

I love the bear.............................. Shuppet/Banette number two can take a backseat though, I'm usally very open minded but it's like they've already tried and half-assed this concept before... now because they can utilise it better, they base a whole Pokémon around it? I would rather see Shuppet put on an outfit tbh.

Those eye slits on the Sheet Pikachu so it can see, OMFG. Its adorable. Please tell me disguise is like ditto and there are sheets for all the Pokemon, or at least 18 sheets for all 18 types or something.

Hugbear is absolutely terrifying though. I can see it being only 2 feet tall for absolute insanity. Great typings on both of them, love how they are going all in for the uniqueness of each Pokemon.
Oh, OK. So apparently the Pikachu look is because it wants to become friend with people like Pikachu. The rag is a 20 years old Pikachu good.
In B4 Ash's pikachu dies after a 20 years later epilogue this season and his son travels Alola with his Pikachu's dead spirit.

We.. we already had the Pikaclone. How much of the Pokedex are they letting this mouse corrupt?

Not a fan of either design to be honest. Could be won over if there are multiple forms of this Ghost, not just a Pika form.

That little ghost faker is awesome, can't wait to see what Disguise can do.

Not a fan of either design to be honest. Could be won over if there are multiple forms of this Ghost, not just a Pika form.
After reading the explanation for the Pika form, I doubt that there will be multiple forms cuz the Pika look is not random.

Back
Top Bottom