• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

All the images so far (from Serebii):
corocoro10161.jpg
corocoro10162.jpg
corocoro10163.jpg
corocoro10164.jpg
corocoro10165.jpg

Day/Night evo for Rockruff confirmed?? That day evo though <3

And yes totally agree that UB-02 Beauty is definitely Lusamine. Also interesting: there's a UB-2 Beauty and a UB-2 Expansion? Forms for UB-2?

LMAO wtf is up with Ash lol.
Guess the Starters have split evos

So Rockruff does not have separate evolutions, rather it's just a Pokemon with day and night forms. And seriously, a cockroach is Beauty??? And expansion is a mosquito after the jelly fish, lol, I guess TPC have to figure out a way to include these insects. I'm guessing Lusamine is the roach and Gladion the mosquito????

Last edited:

And yes totally agree that UB-02 Beauty is definitely Lusamine. Also interesting: there's a UB-2 Beauty and a UB-2 Expansion? Forms for UB-2?

Maybe. It's strange how they're supposedly connected but design wise it doesn't seem like Beauty and Expansion have much in common.

To be honest I'm definitely getting some kind of alien vibe off these guys now. They kinda remind me of that movie in PokeStudio where the aliens came to take over the planet. Maybe that's actually happening now?

I wasn't a huge fan of Rockruff or it's day evolution (it looks nice though)....but it's night evolution looks pretty cool. Don't know if that will convince me to have a Rockruff on my team though.

The Ultra Beast reminded me of the Rattata's line. Had Hawaii ever have bad problem with roaches, mosquitos, and jelly fishes that was kind of like an invasion?

Well day Rockruff looks really good. And people can finally stop begging for a wolf now :b

Night Rockruff... well looks like a Sonic character. Not feeling it.

Ultra Beasts are super weird.

I like how the day/night differences for Rockruffs evolution cater to both fans of bipedal (human-shape) and quadrupedal (beast-shape) Pokemon.

@Meta Boss, that's probably the point though. Depending on their origin it would probably be super strange if they DID look Alolan. They could be aliens or beings from another dimension. Why on earth would they look Alolan in that case?

I'm loving their designs really, they're so alien and creepy. It's making me really excited to see what the plot is going to be like.

Why didn't I just go to bed? It's almost 3am here and I was like, "you know, I think I'm going to check Bulbagarden before I go to bed" and I see this thread is active so I go to it and CoroCoro has leaked. Now I won't be able to fall asleep, and I have to wake up in 4 hours for an 8 am class... I was a stupid...

But dang the Rockruff evo, or evos? I'm not sure if it's split or he can switch between day and night. Guess we won't know for a bit since the leaks just dropped. Anyways I like them both, they're both really cool and I can't wait to get my Rockruff and evolve him into this amazing champ.

I agree with Dizzard, UB-02 really looks like Lusamine. I'm really leaning towards the idea that the Aether Foundation are really the bad guys now.

Okay, well I'm gonna go try to sleep now, probably won't manage to sleep at all though XD.

Those Rockruff evo forms are so cool! And the new Ultra Beasts look very weird, which is a good thing.

The night evo definitely looks like a Rock/Dark type. Would be surprised if it isn't that

Type Null is going to show its true power in the next Corocoro issue.

My goodness, these are aliens.

What are the odds that an NPC and a UB look strikingly similar? They are definitely Lusamine and Lillie. Aliens in disguise. So Gladion could be UB02 Expansion? That's why his trying to control his hands from bursting with muscles lol. Or is he a yet unannounced UB03 and UB02 Expansion is an unannounced NPC?

I love how they give me the Lilo & stitch feels. Aliens going to Hawaii. Though they're bugs and jellyfish. They could mirror how these infest the seas and nature. I think they're categorized according to appearance.. UB02 are bugs, UB01 is/are jellyfish.

So does it confirm that the alolan weezing, muk etc are fake? The Rockruff evo looks very different compared to the artleaker's design.

Aether beasts intensifies.

I'm gonna need more info on Rockruff's evo to say anything. The label on them is "sugata", so it is forms.

Back
Top Bottom