• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

...I don't see why that's an issue, to me it seems very possible that the Tapus aren't legendary.

Zoroark and Lucario weren't legendary, but they're still considered pretty special.

Yeah, I expect the Tapus to be more like a more prominent/emphasized take on Volcarona's whole deal. Not considered Legendary Pokémon, but still revered.

I think the guardians are legendary but gone by a different name. Type Null is not a legendary and probably has a BST of 350 or something.

Probably might be like Druddigon and other similar Pokemon, that they are powerful Pokemon but because they lack evolution and Mega Evolution they will be outclassed by other Pokemon

I think the guardians are legendary but gone by a different name. Type Null is not a legendary and probably has a BST of 350 or something.
Porygon has 395, how does another man made pokémon made with the intention to rival pokémon of legend have that low of a BST?

because flavor text? after all, Arcanine is supposed to be faster than Dodrio based on its flavor text and yet Dodrio has higher Speed.
Mudkip has 310 BST no way Type: Null would only have 350 BST

Porygon has 395, how does another man made pokémon made with the intention to rival pokémon of legend have that low of a BST?
I don't think Type Null is as strong as some would make it out. The description of it could just be misleading or overhype. Even if it is stronger, the BST probably won't go any higher than 600.

On the official Sun and Moon site, it's not listed under legendaries.

All the more evidence that Type: Null isn't legendary.

But Tapu Koko isn't listed as a "legendary" on the site either.

that's irrelevant. fact of the matter is that flavor texts have consistently exaggerated the actual strength (re: BSTs) of a Pokemon.
Not BST but individual stats.

Type Null is going to be decently powerful.
Yes I know that in the past GF has added random things into the lore of any given Pokémon but now there actually incorporating them into the game like allowing the players to toss Pyukumuku. for example.

Probably might be like Druddigon and other similar Pokemon, that they are powerful Pokemon but because they lack evolution and Mega Evolution they will be outclassed by other Pokemon

I wouldn't really use Druddigon as an example... I don't think it had much plot/movie relevance?

So the last three months, CoroCoro has leaked consistently on the 11th or 12th ( in British time, it could be the 10th or 11th depending on your timezone), so before the inevitable 'where is it' comes in the next few Days, I'd recommend advising patience until the twelfth. Then we can all become paranoid wrecks.

When is the next Corocoro leak? and when is the next official news? :)
Should be anywhere between the next two hours and Wendesday. Official news by Thursday, demo by the 18th and if GF screwed up, datamine of the demo leaking everything by the 20th. Bascially buckle up, cause the next 10 days are gonna be wild, Game press and media also have played a 90 minute demo and have done interviews with Masuda and Ohmori, and its been slipped that at least ONE new Alola variant unseen by the public is in there, so a lot of info is coming our way.

Back
Top Bottom