• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Should be anywhere between the next two hours and Wendesday. Official news by Thursday, demo by the 18th and if GF screwed up, datamine of the demo leaking everything by the 20th. Bascially buckle up, cause the next 10 days are gonna be wild, Game press and media also have played a 90 minute demo and have done interviews with Masuda and Ohmori, and its been slipped that at least ONE new Alola variant unseen by the public is in there, so a lot of info is coming our way.

Cool where'd you here that about their demo? I'm can't seem to find anything about it. No one is talking about the interviews/demo play through (probably due to them not being allowed to lol).

I waiting for the 13th - 15th for leaks. Probably mostly on Type Null with one or two other things to go with it.

CoroCoro should release on the 14th since the 15th falls on Saturday, so we should expect the leaks by Wednesday as everyone mentioned

Cool where'd you here that about their demo? I'm can't seem to find anything about it. No one is talking about the interviews/demo play through (probably due to them not being allowed to lol).
The Demo was announced in the latest youtube trailer :) It is coming out this friday :)

@Mitchman thank you for the update :) I cannot wait! 10 days full of news :D

I am assuming it'll be afternoon here when the leaks arrive. So the morning will feel tedious and long. Guess I'll just sleep it away. :p

What I expect from CoroCoro.

- The mid-stage starter reveal.
- Type: Null form change reveal (or something along those lines).
- Pokemon Sun and Moon anime information.

Pokenchi will have new information on both games and the anime, but I fully expect their news to be a retread of what we'll get from CoroCoro.

The Demo was announced in the latest youtube trailer :) It is coming out this friday :)

@Mitchman thank you for the update :) I cannot wait! 10 days full of news :D

Sorry I meant the press demo that they had 90 minutes to play not the one we're going to get. I might end up being the same demo, but as of now we know nothing of what the press have played as it's all a secret.

If we don't see a leak in the next 2 hours, I'm just going to assume it won't leak until the 12th once again. Surprised not many leak on the 10th and 11th lately.

It's pretty rare for CoroCoro leaks to start on the 10th, or at least I don't recall that happening too often. Leaks coming on the 11th are more common by comparison, but I think it's usually either on that date or the 12th. It probably depends on when people can get the new issue and when they're able to upload scans.

What I expect from CoroCoro.

- The mid-stage starter reveal.
- Type: Null form change reveal (or something along those lines).
- Pokemon Sun and Moon anime information.

Pokenchi will have new information on both games and the anime, but I fully expect their news to be a retread of what we'll get from CoroCoro.
We already got the middle stage of starters revealed. I agree with the last two.

It could also alternatively mean they're expecting alt middle forms for the starters, which honestly isn't too farfetched if the starters and Rockruff do in fact, share a secret.

I don't know about that. If there were alternate forms for the middle starters, I think that they might have alluded to that with the announcement last week. Although, as long as I can get at least the leaked final form of Popplio, which has grown on me quite a bit over time, in Sun, then I wouldn't mind it if they do have alternate forms.

I do hope we something more than just stuff about Type: Null in CoroCoro, but I will admit I'm not expecting something more (though I hope at least the news we get on the 14th has something new). I will have to say though if we get something about Type: Null, we might get something more interesting on his trainer, Gladion, and I am all for hearing about my favorite edgelord.

I think they're deliberately keeping the blonde kids a secret until the games come out. So anything on Gladion will probably either be left for the game or, if game freak screws up again, the inevitable data mining of the demo.

If anything it will probably shed some more light on the Aether foundation since it was their project to begin with. But outside of why it was created in doubt were going to get anything on the humans themselves.

I think they're deliberately keeping the blonde kids a secret until the games come out. So anything on Gladion will probably either be left for the game or, if game freak screws up again, the inevitable data mining of the demo.

If anything it will probably shed some more light on the Aether foundation since it was their project to begin with. But outside of why it was created in doubt were going to get anything on the humans themselves.

Actually, if I remember right, GameFreak did scrub parts of dialogue from the game, so there's a good chance that a lot of the story won't be spoiled from a mine.

So, no leaks today?

Okay, time to get my hopes up for tomorrow.

Serebii just updated five minutes ago with corocoro leaks, actually.

I find alolan grimer rather ugly, but I know very well I can't expect to like every pokemon.

The leaks are a-coming and the first thing is Alolan Grimer (yipee, more Kanto versions). He looks like he's either drooling or has rabbies.
The 2 upper teeth makes it look rather dim-witted.

Back
Top Bottom