• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I too like to see Pikipek's evolutions officially revealed. I am surprise they didn't revealed it earlier this year.

CoroCoro promised a poster of all Pokemon (didn't said just the revealed ones or every single new Pokemon) plus Ultra Beasts.

CoroCoro leaks on the 11th:

Necrozma.jpg

Ultra%20Beasts%2004.jpg

Starters'%20Z-Moves.jpg

- First it reveals two new Ultra Beasts
- And reveals one mysterious black Pokémon which it says is a big mystery, and asks what it has to do with Solgaleo & Lunala.
- Decidueye's is known in Japan as Shadow Arrows Strike.
- Incineroar's is Hyper Dark Crusher .

Source: Serebii

It will be odd to see a video on this a mere 3 days before launch if they are still going to do that. They don't really have to, since no names or much other info is given, save for the Z moves.

Since when was the forums up again? I've been into Reddit for a while.

Anyway, I'm glad with the leaks.. The artworks made them more beautiful, especially the blaster UB.. <is that a spoiler?>

Do these new Ultra Beasts have code names like UB-02 Expansion and Beauty?

On the actual scans, it says "UB?? ?????" which suggests that they do, but they don't want to reveal them yet.

The origami one is UB-04 Blade, and the long-necked one with the bamboo-rocket arms is UB-04 Blaster.

Back
Top Bottom