• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pikachu short: ...

The February 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled that Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, and Jirachi will be featured in the Pikachu short, which will accompany the 17th movie that is being released on July 19, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

MetalKing1417

Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

If this comes to other countries, I am hoping for either Manaphy or Jirachi. I wish however, that Shaymin was among the choices, because I don't have it yet.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

I would vote for Manaphy because Darkrai and Victini were distributed in Generation V and Jirachi is very likely to be given out during this Generation (VI) if Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released on the 3DS.

skittlepup~

I'm probably too happy.
Reaction score

I'd want Jirachi to be distributed... either that or Manaphy, as those are the two I currently do not have (I got Darkrai and Victini from Gen V events). As for this distribution in general, I hope they do it in the Americas/Rest of the world too, though that is unlikely D:

Miar

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score

That's so cruel, making them choose.

I mean, Victini is the best Pokémon ever, but Manaphy was absent through all of G5. I couldn't decide if it were up to me.

Skittypaws

Adores and Admires Humor
Reaction score

I would like for all of them to be distributed equally, since I have none of them...

SammyW27

Avengers Endgame in a nutshell
Reaction score

Pikachu-tachi and (most of) the cute Legendaries vs. Darkrai, eh?

This should be interesting...

HorseWang8=D

Reaction score

I'm glad Jirachi is back :)

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score

I want Manaphy distributed :D

Dark Hurricane

Loves Suicune
Reaction score

I want Manaphy! Because I have the other legendary mons on my Gen V game. I love Darkrai's Dark Void move its so sinister yet effective in battles. I abuse it in the Unova PWT to get extra BP.