• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming Pikachu short: ...

The February 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled that Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, and Jirachi will be featured in the Pikachu short, which will accompany the 17th movie that is being released on July 19, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

If this comes to other countries, I am hoping for either Manaphy or Jirachi. I wish however, that Shaymin was among the choices, because I don't have it yet.

Re: CoroCoro unveils Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi's appearance in new upcoming

I would vote for Manaphy because Darkrai and Victini were distributed in Generation V and Jirachi is very likely to be given out during this Generation (VI) if Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released on the 3DS.

I'd want Jirachi to be distributed... either that or Manaphy, as those are the two I currently do not have (I got Darkrai and Victini from Gen V events). As for this distribution in general, I hope they do it in the Americas/Rest of the world too, though that is unlikely D:

That's so cruel, making them choose.

I mean, Victini is the best Pokémon ever, but Manaphy was absent through all of G5. I couldn't decide if it were up to me.

I would like for all of them to be distributed equally, since I have none of them...

Pikachu-tachi and (most of) the cute Legendaries vs. Darkrai, eh?

This should be interesting...

I'm glad Jirachi is back :)

I want Manaphy distributed :D

I want Manaphy! Because I have the other legendary mons on my Gen V game. I love Darkrai's Dark Void move its so sinister yet effective in battles. I abuse it in the Unova PWT to get extra BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom