• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CorpseFlower's Toys and PokePrizes

CorpseFlower

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I are always looking for pokemon plushes in claw machines, boardwalk games, and the like. This is our modest collection thus far. (From two beach trips and one amusement park.)
Poke.jpeg

I have a lot more pokemon merch at home, but this is what I have access to at the moment.

Oh, and this pic after we won my giant Croagunk plush, the real star of my collection. (I'm the one on the right.)

I'm not sure if these sorts of things are considered official merch or not, but I like them, and that's what matters, I guess.

Last edited:
Re: PokePrizes

Wow, you are really lucky, I could never win with the claw machines. Your giant Meowth is so cute :D

I just got two more real Pokedolls, which brings my count up to three.

20130103221500_zpsda164865.jpg

Jakks Zorua and Pokedoll Lucario!

Last edited:

Been down and out with Pokemon. Haven't played or showed interest in a while. Apparently, all it took was me going to the Goodwill (looking for miniatures/Heroscape), and I found all these plushes! The little knit looking ones, too! So I scooped them up for $3 bucks. Can't beat that.

NewPoke_zpsde51dd0b.jpg

I'm in love with that Squirtle. Skitty's odd-Poke out, but she was too cute to pass up. There were two claw machine Pikachus that I did leave, though. Might make some kid happy. (I know -this- kid is.)

Wow! It is impressive that you have managed to get so many Pokemon plushes from claw machines and second hand stores!
Everytime I go to the arcade I keep an eye out for Pokemon, but the one that I go to doesn't seem to have any...
And, I look out in St. Vincents stores too (Australian equivalent of Goodwill I think). I have found some great stuff there, but none of it Pokemon...

I think it helps that I'm close to a few beaches (regarding the claw machines) because there's a lot of kids around, and kids like Pokemon.
I'm a big fan of thrift/second-hand stores, cause you just never know what you'll find. That's how I ended up with two of my fish tanks and a wild number of books. haha.

Just keep looking, and don't be discouraged.

Those knit plushes are really cute!

Also, is that a life size Emolga plush behind them? ;_;

Haha, unfortunately not. It's a claw machine one, but it is quite close in size.

Well, my boyfriend bought me two Pokemon figures today (and doughnuts!), which reminded me I brought a box of "goodies" over a while ago, which had most of my old Pokemon figures in it. So, with a barren shelf, I made a little display.

20130224203642_zps04d023c0.jpg
He bought me Zoroark and Deerling. They were half off clearance, so I may be adding more B&W figures soon. teehee.

I cut off some figures on the right, so
20130224202603_zpseb651551.jpg

I have the Eevee to go with those eevelutions, but it's tail broke off years and years ago, and I want to fix it first.
Some of the figures were keychains that I pulled the chains out of, because I wanted to play with the figures. I was an impulsive child.

I just bought a bunch of plushes online, so hopefully I will have new pics soon.

I love that huge Zoroark figure! It would be fun to hang charms and such off of Can't wait to see what other plushes you've added to your collection, it's so diverse :)

Here's the entire plushie shelf thing we have going on at the moment.

20130401204626_zps7b6a27cc.jpg

All the Eeveelution pokedolls are bootlegs, which I had a feeling about, but the deal was extremely good. I don't regret anything...except Vaporeon is pretty ugly, imo. All the others look pretty good. Umbreon missed this photoshoot, because the back was left unstitched, and I haven't got around to fixing it. Oh, and my Croagunks. The bigger one is the talking one.

My grand purchases are featured here, the Takara Tomy Vaporeon and the I Love Eevee Vaporeon. They were so expensive. >_o
20130401204437_zps992b6ba5.jpg
This one is super soft and minky. Oozes quality.

20130401204449_zps8dce6b4e.jpg
This one is also ridiculously nice. I wish it was softer, though.

20130401204356_zps03a343b2.jpg
The figure shelf, plus a lot of new things. Lots of Kids, two Megablocks, part of a zukan, a charm, and some new BW figures.

20130401204404_zps3575d215.jpg

20130401204423_zpsf54bfe4b.jpg

20130401204549_zps60fcd04e.jpg

Went to NYC today and, obviously, Nintendo World. The selection was a little unsatisfying, but the prices were much better than Epcot and online. I am trying to be a responsible, bill-paying adult, though, so I only got two Pokedolls. Zekrom, to go with my Reshiram, and Drilbur, cause it was too cute to pass up.

I'll add my pic when I'm done crashing out. >_<

Went to NYC today and, obviously, Nintendo World. The selection was a little unsatisfying, but the prices were much better than Epcot and online.

True. Epcot charges about $5 more for the small Pokédolls. I think the Tomy figures are a little more expensive there too. I had to restrain myself a lot more when I went to Disney in January.

Remember when I thought I was gonna sell of my Pokemon stuff? Pfft. I am a bad liar.

I just got these Trainer's Choice plush yesterday. Boyfriend bought Bulbasaur and I bought Squirtle.

But this is what I reeeaaallly want.
Pokemon XY 18 inch Plush - Fennekin - TOMY - Toys "R" Us
They didn't have it in store, so I guess I gotta buy it online. Fluffy ears <3

If you have a Walmart nearby, you might want to check there for Fennekin! I see TOMY stuff there a lot :D Good luck with finding it!!

I'll have to try a different Walmart, then. The one I went to near me has exactly zero Pokemon merchandize. At all.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom