• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, I stole it, Hey, I didn't corrupt it, I stole it!

I wish that I could see the pokemon world with my own eyes.

Granted. You now have a ticket to see a shoddily done movie called "The Pokémon World," featuring an actor named My Own Eyes.

I wish this cold will go away.

Granted. You get absolutely nothing.

I wish to win Wheel of Fish (from UHF)

Granted. Now you will always smell like fish.

I wish for a freeze ray and a shrink ray.

Granted. The freeze ray and the shrink ray gets you instead.

I wish for a girlfriend.

Granted, however, the human race is a bunch of blathering idiots, while the intelligent human species is still free, and they hunt you down.

I wish for a pony.

Granted. The entire universe gets destroyed by a black hole and now it's just you and an infinite amount of empty space.

I wish to become a mod.

Granted. The forums shut down soon afterward.

I wish the Playing With Tropes thread had more people playing it.

Granted. No one plays Playing With Tropes anymore.

I wish to go to South Korea to teach English there one day.

granted, unfortunately you catch the wrong plane and end up in austrailia. you are soon stung by a scorpion and die of scorpion venom.

I wish that there was a day set aside just to honor absols

Granted. Everyone stares at you as you worship Absol and you are alone for the rest of your life.

I wish to have some ideas for my comic.

Granted, but your feet smell foul for the rest of your life.

I wish it would snow again...

Granted. It never stops snowing, and we are forced into a world of ice and huge mounds of snow.

I wish I didn't spend so much time on the internet.

Granted. And then you stopped, never using it again (until you see this lol).

I wish that Porygon-Z get a Mega Evolution (or even two)!

Granted. Not only does it look terrible, it has Slow Start. Its BST does not increase by 100, it decreases by that much.

I wish I had a Fennekin plushie.

Granted, but it was made by aliens who have never seen what Fennekin looks like and looks hideous.

I wish I found a new species of animal and became famous for it.

Back
Top Bottom